Sweet Milk Turns Sour with MilkyBaby's Ema

Service Name:
Breastfeeding Course @ MilkyBaby

Provider Name:
Ema

Website/Contact Info:
http://www.milkybaby.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
around 53k (42k + 7k options + love hotel)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Why Milky Baby

So for context, I recently decided that I want to become a father. I'm also a hopeless romantic and want to shower my future baby mama with affection. I've got no child-bearing prospects currently, so Milky Baby to the rescue! I got a little giddy at being able to book with them when this last trip was solidified. Staying a couple stops away from Ikebukuro too. Awesome.

Booking
Before making my trip, I was planning to go with the pregnancy course once then the breastfeeding course but when the schedule eventually came out, my pregnant mom choice wasn't available. My first two choices were already booked up. It seems that the popular moms can definitely book up.

I went ahead with Ema over Ayumi to TOFTT even though the stats/bio for this "Easygoing loli" just didn't hit for me. I should've just held off until I could book my preference, but I was thirsty.

Just the included options seem good I guess but added a couple that seemed pretty reasonable too: ear cleaning comes free with a costume for 2000, photos without face are 500, and a bunch of other stuff is in the 1000~2000 range. I settled on a costume, no face photos, and added AF option for 5000.

Reservation was made easily in English via email. Phone call confirmation the day before and phone call once at the office were easy. Then you go up to the office that had a baby cooing behind the partition and paid the bill. Confirmed with Ema as we were getting dressed that the office works as a daycare for her while she's with customers.

I spoke almost exclusively Japanese with Ema during our session, but that shows more about how disinterested she was than how jouzu my nihongo was.

Meeting
Tiny lil' Ema with her short hair, light makeup, and young face definitely fits the GND loli type. I think, "damn this girl is young." Not my usual preference but she still is a full-grown woman. She barely looked my way at first greeting, but I tried to make small talk on the way out of Milky Baby's building. Got the "nihongo jouzu" but her mouth stayed a straight line.

On the way to the love hotel, Ema walked ahead with me slightly trailing to the side. I noticed she was dressed well--better than I had expected--black overcoat, loose black turtleneck, dark gray pants (that didn't look stretchy but they were), and the black boots with the chunky heel that make a deep thud of confidence with each step. I try to turn up the charm: crack jokes and give omiyage once to the room. FINALLY, got my first smile out of her.

Disrobed and she has a soft body. Not fat, not skinny. I wouldn't have assumed she was a mother from how young her body looked. Her skin has blemishes and she's well-proportioned.

Shower was perfunctory. No mutual touch or anything fun happened from her. MilkyBaby says you can request in advance for some soapy fuwafuwa play in the shower but she either didn't get the memo or ignored it.

I step out and while she finishes up I think I gotta turn this around. So I bust out the translator for the one and only time and level with her. Asking her to relax and that I hope we can have a fun time together all while rubbing her shoulders. (I'm really leaning into that good hubby role-play.) She agrees and puts on that cowprint microbikini with cowbell choker costume I paid for (lol) I get a few photos in, pulling another smile and laugh out as I played overexcited photographer. I then hold on to her and start with some gentle kissing and at that moment I'm starting to feel reeeeeally parched.

This would be the first time I had fresh breast milk (I had tried a friend's and I was raised on formula). And I must say her nipples looked delectable. Small, well-proportioned areolas with a nice, dark gumdrop on the middle. I laid her down and start sucking on those nips. Without much guidance, I was able to get the taste of something, though it wasn't a lot. I tried to massage the small milk bags, but without any guidance from her, it was fruitless. I thought "I'll get back to you later."

I kiss down her tummy for some DATY and fingering that bush when her tummy growls. LOUD. We both stop and look at each other before cracking up. I unwrap the fun sized Butterfinger I brought her and she ate it in one bite. Damn, dis bish wus hongry. Laughed about that started some intercrural action and kissing, crispy peanut butter shards and P2P sensations exchanged. She was kissing back, holding onto me, and seemingly getting into it. Got her to BBBJ and lay next to me to cuddle, kiss, and P2P before she went on top for cowgirl.

At that point I was feeling a lot better about it and seemingly so was she. The room was warm and she was starting to melt. There was kissing, and sucking, and bucking! I thought it as good a time as any to transition to AF-related activities. NOPE.

She got quiet and shifted to all fours without me asking or setting up any lube or condom. I was kinda confused by that but got the feeling that it wouldn't go well from here. So with no guidance, I had to take the initiative and asked her to lay back down beside me to cuddle and kiss while I tried to start a slow warm up. But she kinda just disappeared and it felt like work again. She had her butthole puckered SO TIGHT; even with the long slow warm up there was no way I was getting in without feeling uncomfortable about it. And if she doesn't want it, I don't either.

So I asked her to get back on top to see if we could recapture the magic but it was long gone. Her on top which got so I finished in her mouth with a weak nut.

Cleaned up separately, out the door, and a terse goodbye in front of love hotel with 20 minutes "left" in my session.

Blech.

I never did get back to that milk either...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Given my current aspirations, this session had me particularly reflective.

Overall: I'm a fan of MilkyBaby. These are just working moms though (which adds to the realism of my personal fantasy honestly.) But I think a safe approach is to assume that when you mix "gaijin customers" with "amateur moms," a bar needs to be set realistically low and you can hope to get surprised instead.

The thing about Ema is that she's just a young 20-year old mom. How much good intimacy did you have at 20?
How good at intimacy can anyone really be at 20? So for that reason, I don't fault Ema. I'm sure she'd rather be with her baby than me.

I was definitely a bit too polite about the services I had paid for. In fact, I think I was a bit too polite in general. I was probably not her type at all in that regard.

Anyway, she's good if you're into loli-types and you don't care for service. If I did it over again, I'd hold off on the extras and take charge of the session, which I could do if in the right headspace. But when all is said and done, she's not my type and was too much effort for me to want to repeat.

~

I ended up scheduling a breastfeeding palate cleanser after this one. Review on its way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

I wonder if the AF option meant something else, as it sometimes does. Or if there was some other misunderstanding.

It seems like things were turning in your favour, before that.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
There aren't a ton of reviews for this place on here, but between this and the other couple I've seen, I think the AF option overall isn't worth it. Or at least, if I end up using them...and I just might...I'll likely end up passing on that option. To be fair, it's not really the main draw anyway. Sucks that the mood was ruined though since it seemed that once things started you were on a good roll. Hope the next one goes better for you

Reactions: Alice
I've been on this thread but I don't know how to distinguish what type of place milkybaby is. ill just take your word for it
It’s in the guide and on their website. You’re just too lazy to actually try to look it up and want to be spoon fed the information (I’m not going to give it to you)

I'm sure you were disappointed but thanks for sharing. It seems like a place I should try visiting one day.

It sucks it didn't work out, hopefully next one is better - she looks good in the pics though.

I definitely get the appeal of the fantasy but as I was reading it I couldn't decide if I should celebrate how wacky Japan is to offer this or just be sad and empathetic with a very young mother who is in a situation where her fuzoku place is also a daycare while mongers share the same nipples meant for the little one, it's like cross contamination and stealing milk from a baby, lol. Aye, the world is a hell of a place and hits you right in the feels sometimes.

In any case, OP, you did a good job painting a picture of the encounter from start to finish, so thank you (?) for that, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardharry
Thanks for sharing.

This review is an excellent example of the original, and true, definition of TOFTT.

There's a difference between TOFTT and research/recon.