Guest viewing is limited

Takamatsu, if you expect anything I'm letting you know not to

Luchuck11

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time lurker but never posted just because everytime I tried making a review something happens and I lose all my progress halfway. If this review is posted it means the gods wanted me to say something. Regardless I usually frequent Chinese estes in Tokyo because I speak fluent Chinese and that's convenient but whenever I want some cute ass Japanese girl I venture out and that's why I appreciate everyone here. Recently I went out on a boys trip to Takamatsu and had an opportunity to try some pay for play but realized that it's just not worth it. Outside of the most populated area of Takamatsu (a far cry from any populated in Tokyo) there are plenty of women offering massages and my drunk ass thought that Japan is Japan so the standards must translate to every city. But after talking to all the places on the streets I came to find that most massage places only allow actual massages with no added benefits. I asked one lady if they would be cool with anything and she enthusiastically said yes and my drunk self believed her. In the end she charged me 10,000 yen for a shitty massage where she gave me some oil so I could beat myself off to a time limit and I was so frustrated I just said nah and went back to the hotel. Tokyo really is the place to be for these kinds of things. If anyone is jaded if Japan I want to remind you of how hard it is to find someone you like enough but when it happens it's sooo worth it

I wrote this while drunk af 😂 don't even remember writing it. My personal love problems aside just don't get massage at Takamatsu

• Haha
Reactions: Danbo