Tech-confused Newcomer With A Question

kenny88

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I was recommended by a close friend to use this messageboard. As I am somewhat retarded with technology, I am no-good at finding any (newer) posts about Deai café in the Tokyo area.

So here is my question:

I am a caucasian foreigner on my way to Japan in just a few weeks from now, and I am looking for a Gaijin-friendly (I do speak a bit japanese so language is not necessesarily an issue) Deai Café, since I want to try that concept. So which places would you great people recommend? And what can I expect? Are there many or only a few girls offering FS on the dates?

If you could provide links/address to the places that you would recommend, then I would be eternally grateful

Best regards
Kenny

Hi and welcome.

Let's start with this thread.

It's a long one but there's a lot of good information that will help you out. If your questions really aren't answered there, let us know in this thread and we'll do our best to help you out. There are ladies where with Deai cafe experience that can also give you some feedback.

Good luck and we hope that you'll report back on your experiences.

Reactions: kenny88
I got talked to in the Shinjuku honten kirari by a caucasian guy who claimed to not know any Japanese. It seems that they easily let foreigners in.
I suppose Shinjuku and Shibuya are the most foreign friendly. It's full of deai cafes and after bars here.
FS is normal but be clear about what you wanna do and what your budget is to the girl you talk to and be respectful.

My advice is to go to kirari because they have many branches and you can go to as many as you want to in one day after paying the admission for one day.

Start in shibuya and check out the shops there, if you don't find anyone you like, go to shinjuku and check out the shops there, and if you still don't find anyone you like go to ikebukero where there are 2 more shops

I don't recommend waiting in one shop for more ladies to come, the easiest way to increase the selection is just go to another shop

My advice is to go to kirari because they have many branches and you can go to as many as you want to in one day after paying the admission for one day.

Start in shibuya and check out the shops there, if you don't find anyone you like, go to shinjuku and check out the shops there, and if you still don't find anyone you like go to ikebukero where there are 2 more shops

I don't recommend waiting in one shop for more ladies to come, the easiest way to increase the selection is just go to another shop

Thanks for the tip! :)

Also the guys in the shops have always been nice and treated me with respect even though I am white.

And they usually warn the girls that you a foreigner so they dont get surprised when they see you.

Also the guys in the shops have always been nice and treated me with respect even though I am white.

And they usually warn the girls that you a foreigner so they dont get surprised when they see you.
The staff is so lovely and helpful! Shout out to them!

Reactions: TAG Manager
I'm going to actually recommend a friend to try this, it could be too close to P4P for my tastes.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm going to actually recommend a friend to try this, it could be too close to P4P for my tastes.
The girls are definitely there to get some money from the guys they go out with (they usually don't get paid by the cafe, except the sakura and in momo cafe you get a stamp card and stamps for guys you go out with and photos they take of you to use on their website. If its full the girls get giftcards for department stores. Also for some events momo and kirari hold you can get 1000 yen) and the guys who go there are usually not the type of guys a woman who would actually want to date would want to meet. Plus the women cant see the guys (there are other types of cafes where they can though) so not much options for a woman to meet someone they like.
The girls there are definitely there because they need money. But they are usually much more "human" than delivery girls and especially walk in shops. They offer taylored experiences and you can discuss with them what you wanna do, like having dinner or going karaoke (for a small compensation usually) or HJ, BJ, FS. And it depends on the girl but some will be very talkactive and good fun.
Can definitely be GFE if you meet a girl who is not in a hurry and if you offer a decent amound that not makes her grumpy.

Its definitely p4p but its a good way to start p4p if you ever wanna try it.
And you could also just go to the cafe and talk to some girls, taste the environment and leave if it doesn't seem your cup of tea. Sure you have "wasted" the entrance fee but that not so much in kirari (in some other cafes that would be more sour) and its a fun experience.

And you could also just go to the cafe and talk to some girls, taste the environment and leave if it doesn't seem your cut of tea. Sure you have "wasted" the entrance fee but that not so much in kirari (in some other cafes that would be more sour) and its a fun experience.

You're starting to convince me to make a trip there 'for research purposes'. lol...

But they are usually much more "human" than delivery girls and especially walk in shops. They offer taylored experiences and you can discuss with them what you wanna do, like having dinner or going karaoke (for a small compensation usually) or HJ, BJ, FS. And it depends on the girl but some will be very talkactive and good fun.

That, I like. That can be viewed almost... like... taking a girl out on a normal date. Again, I'll have to consider a visit to the cheaper version just to see what it's all about. Still will send my friend there and see what he comes back with...

Thanks Alice, you're a great help here. :)

Need a wingman? :p