100min@13000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I needed a good massage. I worked out my legs and lower back good so was tight and sore. I kept reading rave things about Thai Diamond's Minami on these forums so wanted to give her a try, but then reading on one of you perv's reviews that she only hires good masseurs and that there were even masseurs stronger than her, I figured I would just go in and go with whoever was available, hoping they weren't a skinny little stick. If I get her then great (she looks amazing in her pictures), if not, then maybe it's a TOFFT and a new person gets reviewed.

Walked to the place, easy 5 minutes walk from the nearest station, very easy to find. I saw the shop's twitter so knew who was on staff that day. Hoping for Minami but read Miko was stronger, there was one skinnier girl and another pretty one also working that day. I wasn't there for looks though, I was there for a massage.

I open the door and was greeted by Miko who looks exactly like her pics. She looks strong and I wondered if I would get her or if she was just running the front and I get someone else. She seats me down and asks what course I want and I picked the 100 minute premium course which includes traditional thai massage, oil massage, and a foot massage. I lucked out, I got her and she leads me to the room.

70w515.jpg

She asks if I would like hot or cold tea and then tells me to disrobe. Lead to the shower for a solo shower and then returned to the room where she tells me to lie faced down. She asks where I want worked on and I tell her and she starts the massage.

70wkio.jpg

She's strong. She's a pochari kind of girl so I know she has the weight to push into my muscles real good. Her grip strength is great. Probably the strongest and best I've felt from any masseur before when she used her hands. When she uses her forearms and elbows though, this is where I would have preferred someone who looks more the size of what Minami or Kurumi look like. No complaints though, just a preference on liking them a little bonier in the arms when doing certain moves on my back. A more pinpoint pressure versus a stronger diffuse pressure preference. One thing to comment on is the DPS she inflicts on the muscles is high. The time between pushes is very short. Different masseurs have different massage speeds, some slow and let you breath between each push, others faster and you try to breath whenever the hell you can get a breathe in. She is on the faster side, which I always appreciate as this gets my tight muscles more massage work over time if that makes any sense. Slow is nice when you want to relax, but I needed my muscles worked on today, and her short time between pushes was good for that.

On to the flip and she worked my quads and inner thighs real good. Junior gets exposed and now she's working my groin along the inguinal lymph node area and up to and right next to my ball sack and stick, something normal masseurs stay the hell away from and even HE masseurs don't give the area round there this much attention to. I am not talking about sexually working my groin area, I mean she is legitimately massaging it and it feels amazing. Yes it is sexy by nature because junior is exposed and it's the groin area, but when I say amazing, I mean it in a non-sexy just evaluating the massage kind of way.

In any case the massage part concludes and she moves her attention to junior. She is sitting between my legs and working on me. It's nice. I've had better, I've had worse. At some point during I overhear somebody walks in the door and nominates her. We just look at each other and smile. He's just going to have to wait. Afterwards she shifts closer and I have access to ass, which I lightly grab, and then she shifts to my one leg between hers and she's kneeling down with one knee up.

70w6ar.jpg

Now I assume this means I have access to her lady bits but I was a gentleman and just caressed her thighs between her legs and only up to her panty line. First time with this masseur so I do have restraint. The time was counting down so I focused and popped. She cleaned me up, sent me off to the shower where I get to walk by half naked past the man waiting his turn. They have a curtain they drawn around the couch to shield the customer from people accessing the shower so that was good. I change and drink my tea when I get back to the room and then was shown out my her. Overall a good massage and a happy end at that. I left much looser than before.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's a sweet girl. I would like to try some of the other providers here though, which is why the 'may repeat.'

Thanks for your report on Thai Diamond!

Approved: 11/22/2022