100 mins - ¥14,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I called Rakkun Thai massage first, but they had a 1-hour wait. So I called Thai Diamond instead, and they said I could enter immediately (should have waited a little longer because Rakkun tried calling me back after a few minutes). I went to the place hoping to get Kurumi or Minami but Natsumi handled me instead (unfortunately).

Natsumi said she didn't speak much English but she didn't talk much anyway. Anyway, a quick shower and I come back to lie down on the mat and she just keeps rubbing the same spot, apply pressure with her forearm or something before going back to the same spot. It's also very noticeable when she uses only one hand because she was busy with her phone on the other. It's like her "massage" is to just make sure that at least one hand is rubbing anything on you. She was a bore and her massage was a bore. The only thing I got from here is a quick shower, being rubbed in like 2 spots, and an okay handjob.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I had Kurumi before and she was sweet, good at massage, and gave a good happy ending (even if I can't touch her). But now I just feel like I wasted money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023