70 minutes premium massage / 10K +1K shimei

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Staying in a hotel near Ueno and having read positive reviews about Minami, I walked in Thai Diamond massage without having booked.
The entrance is facing Ueno's park and starts with steep stairs towards the 3rd floor.

I was welcomed by Rina, asked for Minami and was told that she was not available for some time.
As I was hesitating between massage options, she explained that the premium massage category includes a happy end, so that made the deal.

Rina's physique is not ordinary. She's relatively tall with a strong build that I would describe as voluptuous with massive tits. This could be intimidating to some, especially people who prefer the petite type.
Being tall with a strong build myself, she happens to match both my type and tastes, so I asked if she could massage me, hence the shimei.
Rina showed a cheerful and bubbly personality, kindly teasing and flirting with me which built a pleasant and charming atmosphere.

She guided me to a futon isolated by a curtain and invited me to disrobe, then I went to the shower and showered myself (alone, the shower is quite small).
Back to the futon, she gave me a good oil massage while facing down, then invited me to turn around.
Facing up, her massage gradually became more and more erotic and she teased me with appreciative remarks on the state and size of my manhood. I'm average for caucasian standards, so may be above average compared to her usual customers.

As we had good chemistry, she let me touch her tits, which confirmed to be massive while having surprisingly well kept the natural firmness of youth. As a fan of big tits, I must say she has one of the best pair I could ever feel. She also holds a smooth white skin, which just adds to her charm.
I'm of the slow coming type, so it took a while but she patiently gave me a very sensual hand-job with nicely varied moves which brought me to a climax among the best I've had with a hand-job.

The last remaining minutes were spent with a nice massage accompanying the gradual cooldown following orgasm. I then returned to the shower, put my clothes back on while Rina remained a kind and cheerful companion all along, finishing with a warm hug and kind words before I left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If she's your type, and she's of an exceptional type in many aspects, I strongly recommend Rina both for her look, personality and sensuality.

At the time I visited her, she was working on Saturdays and Sundays at Thai Diamond in Ueno.
So I asked her if she was working elsewhere and she told me she also worked at Apple Thai Massage in Shinjuku : https://apple-thaimassage.jp/.

I would love to see her again, but watching Diamond Massage's Twitter feed, it seems she now rarely appears there.
I guess that she reduces her presence at Diamond because of slow business, so I would be glad to bring more customers back to her ;-) (also thanks to the past positive reviews we could read here).
Apparently she worked in the past as Megumi at Asian Feelings or Minney at Miss Spa for those who may have known her from then.

Has anyone seen Rina at Apple Thai massage in Shinjuku or anywhere else recently?
I’m afraid I may face serious difficulties seeing her again.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023

Don't worry, she's been around for ages, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Her schedule at Diamond has been steady since they opened. She moves around other shops on weekdays.

What a throwback. I remember Megumi from Asian Feeling and wrote a report way back. It's nice to know that she's still around and I'll likely go see her again when given a chance.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Title of Your Review:
Thai Diamond Ueno - Rina

Service Name:
Thai Diamond Ueno

Provider Name:
Rina

Website/Contact Info:
https://en.ueno-diamond.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes premium massage / 10K +1K shimei

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Staying in a hotel near Ueno and having read positive reviews about Minami, I walked in Thai Diamond massage without having booked.
The entrance is facing Ueno's park and starts with steep stairs towards the 3rd floor.

I was welcomed by Rina, asked for Minami and was told that she was not available for some time.
As I was hesitating between massage options, she explained that the premium massage category includes a happy end, so that made the deal.

Rina's physique is not ordinary. She's relatively tall with a strong build that I would describe as voluptuous with massive tits. This could be intimidating to some, especially people who prefer the petite type.
Being tall with a strong build myself, she happens to match both my type and tastes, so I asked if she could massage me, hence the shimei.
Rina showed a cheerful and bubbly personality, kindly teasing and flirting with me which built a pleasant and charming atmosphere.

She guided me to a futon isolated by a curtain and invited me to disrobe, then I went to the shower and showered myself (alone, the shower is quite small).
Back to the futon, she gave me a good oil massage while facing down, then invited me to turn around.
Facing up, her massage gradually became more and more erotic and she teased me with appreciative remarks on the state and size of my manhood. I'm average for caucasian standards, so may be above average compared to her usual customers.

As we had good chemistry, she let me touch her tits, which confirmed to be massive while having surprisingly well kept the natural firmness of youth. As a fan of big tits, I must say she has one of the best pair I could ever feel. She also holds a smooth white skin, which just adds to her charm.
I'm of the slow coming type, so it took a while but she patiently gave me a very sensual hand-job with nicely varied moves which brought me to a climax among the best I've had with a hand-job.

The last remaining minutes were spent with a nice massage accompanying the gradual cooldown following orgasm. I then returned to the shower, put my clothes back on while Rina remained a kind and cheerful companion all along, finishing with a warm hug and kind words before I left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If she's your type, and she's of an exceptional type in many aspects, I strongly recommend Rina both for her look, personality and sensuality.

At the time I visited her, she was working on Saturdays and Sundays at Thai Diamond in Ueno.
So I asked her if she was working elsewhere and she told me she also worked at Apple Thai Massage in Shinjuku : https://apple-thaimassage.jp/.

I would love to see her again, but watching Diamond Massage's Twitter feed, it seems she now rarely appears there.
I guess that she reduces her presence at Diamond because of slow business, so I would be glad to bring more customers back to her ;-) (also thanks to the past positive reviews we could read here).
Apparently she worked in the past as Megumi at Asian Feelings or Minney at Miss Spa for those who may have known her from then.

Has anyone seen Rina at Apple Thai massage in Shinjuku or anywhere else recently?
Hi, so a handjob is included in the price or need additional tips? Is there a industry standard for tips?

Hi, so a handjob is included in the price or need additional tips? Is there a industry standard for tips?
This is Japan. There's generally no tipping anywhere.

Reactions: kilometken
Ive seen comments of chinese girls asking for tips to do extra services but havent tried massage places myself so maybe search around more reviews.

Reactions: kilometken
Ive seen comments of chinese girls asking for tips to do extra services but havent tried massage places myself so maybe search around more reviews.
Noted. Thanks. Was just wondering if additional tips will unlock a higher tier of services like in some asian countries. I'll read up more reviews.

Was just wondering if additional tips will unlock a higher tier of services like in some asian countries.
In reference to massage places - or any other physical shop, NO. There are some shops (usually Chinese, occasionally Thai, much less occasionally Japanese) that will offer mid-course upsell. Most of these are to be avoided - see my linked post in my sig about adult services scams, specifically the "Never-Ending Upsell". Honest shops generally include everything in the base price, and some shops will even fire the girls immediately if they find out they're doing upsells.

In Japan, the price is the price. If the price isn't the price, you should find a different place to spend your money.

I do confirm that actually.
I've seen Chinese providers asking for tips lately as I'm now trying new places (in Kansaï though). I do hope that it's not going to become a custom.
Nothing wrong with paying for a service, that's the bare minimum we can do but it can escalate quickly from a little tip to a fair amount of money (I had that happening to me in Kyoto many times in the pre-COVID era).

I do confirm that actually.
I've seen Chinese providers asking for tips lately as I'm now trying new places (in Kansaï though). I do hope that it's not going to become a custom.
Nothing wrong with paying for a service, that's the bare minimum we can do but it can escalate quickly from a little tip to a fair amount of money (I had that happening to me in Kyoto many times in the pre-COVID era).
I totally agree. Chinese always upsell.
Just making sure I don't contribute to spoiling the market when I visit them.

In reference to massage places - or any other physical shop, NO. There are some shops (usually Chinese, occasionally Thai, much less occasionally Japanese) that will offer mid-course upsell. Most of these are to be avoided - see my linked post in my sig about adult services scams, specifically the "Never-Ending Upsell". Honest shops generally include everything in the base price, and some shops will even fire the girls immediately if they find out they're doing upsells.

In Japan, the price is the price. If the price isn't the price, you should find a different place to spend your money.
Thanks. I will always remember this quote. 👍

Reactions: Sudsy
Its not really a ‘tip’ though. A tip would be giving them money afterward for a job well done.
This is just paying more money for more services.

Its not really a ‘tip’ though. A tip would be giving them money afterward for a job well done.
This is just paying more money for more services.
Yep. Or you could also say its a fee to get the tip in. Lol

Thanks. My other gripe with these Thai massage places is that I would prefer a Japanese masseuse doing the Thai massage since I'm in Japan. Rather than a Thai masseuse which we could get easily in SEA countries. Any recommendations here? My next Japan trip will be in Dec though.

I would prefer a Japanese masseuse doing the Thai massage since I'm in Japan. Rather than a Thai masseuse which we could get easily in SEA countries. Any recommendations here?
Yeah, learn to temper your expectations.

What's next - you want French cuisine prepared by a Welshman?

If you want a Japanese provider, don't go to a Thai shop.

Honestly if you want a young Japanese woman giving you a more sexy than effective “massage” with a likely happy end, go to men’s este like Kami-no-este

Thanks. My other gripe with these Thai massage places is that I would prefer a Japanese masseuse doing the Thai massage since I'm in Japan. Rather than a Thai masseuse which we could get easily in SEA countries. Any recommendations here? My next Japan trip will be in Dec though.
not recommendation, just something found on google.
there you go
https://beyond-spa-gotanda.com/system/

A Thai massage, from a Thai girl, with a Happy end on top of that?

Fan-Thais-tic

Reactions: Maxblack
Yeah, learn to temper your expectations.

What's next - you want French cuisine prepared by a Welshman?

If you want a Japanese provider, don't go to a Thai shop.
What I mean like:

https://nualsabai-thaimassage.com/
Sakura & Snow facial features looks Japanese to me rather than Thai.

https://enjoymassage.jp/
Nicha looks Japanese too

Not recommending the above joints but these have been appearing in my Twitter feeds recently.

Rule of thumb: Thai massage in Japan with Japanese providers = likely JUST a massage (possibly ok).
Thai massage in Japan with Thai provider = much higher likelihood of HE and decent massage

Men’s Este “massage” with young Japanese provider = overpriced fun with possible HE; likelihood of HE increases with availability of options that include partial / full nudity and/or anything named “lymphatic”

What I mean like:

https://nualsabai-thaimassage.com/
Sakura & Snow facial features looks Japanese to me rather than Thai.

https://enjoymassage.jp/
Nicha looks Japanese too

Not recommending the above joints but these have been appearing in my Twitter feeds recently.
Every single one of the providers at both of those shops is Thai.

As Max says above, there are some places where you will find Japanese people performing Thai massage - these places do not offer anything beyond massage, and quite frankly they're usually not particularly good at it either.

Reactions: MikeH
Every single one of the providers at both of those shops is Thai.

As Max says above, there are some places where you will find Japanese people performing Thai massage - these places do not offer anything beyond massage, and quite frankly they're usually not particularly good at it either.
Alright then. Thanks for all your comments. Shall look at other options. Cheers all ! 🥂