By phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 19000 + LH 4000 hotel music

Type/Location:
Kinshicho

Language Notes:
Japanese/ English

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review, finally I decided to take service at thaimild, called the thaimild one day before and confirm the Aya & Miku availability, once reached hotel I called Thai mai it was very comfortable choiced Aya, she reached hotel within 20min, then The play started shower > covered blow job > CFS in many position Aya very slim girl easy to adopt many positions, it was nice Once 1st pop up done, next she did dry massage then before 30min again started play2 repeated same procedure but this time the moaning in high pitch with new positions 2nd pop up done, then shower & bye bye

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall it's good & Ni ce experience without any hesitation, next time I want to try Miku if any one already met her kindly update your feedback

I saw Aya the last time she was in town. I was surprised by how cute she was in comparison to the other girls at the shop. She seemed a lot less experienced though but really friendly and up for anything.

I want to see her again while she is in town but I am tempted to try Ruru since it's her last day and she looks like she might be very cute. I was looking at Miku but I have a feeling she is too big for my taste.

Yuka is popular but has very average service I think. Not as good as the crazy thai girls the shop sometimes gets but better than the old ladies and inexperienced young ladies that are on the menu.

I keep trying to set up with Non but she is always booked. She looks to be in her latest 20s. I'm judging that based on the 23 year olds listed on the site being 27 and the 28 year olds being unwilling to say their age.

Are they gagin friendly? I speak very little Japanese. Aya looks great. FS? Are BBBJ available? Let me know please.
Thanks