Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
12,000 Yen/1 hour + 1000 Yen/nomination fee

Type/Location:
Kinshichou

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tenchou, English with the provider

Details of the Encounter:
The girls usually I have fun with were not available at the date of the appointment by December last year.

After having paid her, she didn't like when I try to hug her. She tried to avoid me, as if I were someone raping her.

I usually take a shower, brush my teeth and nobody has ever complained about my smell. I don't smoke and I try to be as hygienic as possible.

She acted completely weird and very robotic.

Physical attributes: 7.5

She is cute, she has fake boobs, maybe a little bit on her "heavy" side...

Action: 5

Her blowjob was a meh. Maybe because of the mood of that time. I don't know what was wrong there. She clearly wasn't into doing this job. Something might have happened. Who knows? Because I was so turned off by her trying to avoid my kiss, hug etc, the action per se was also very low quality.

I was not going to cum in that mood. So I decided to give up and sent her away. I told the shop that the service has been subpar to what the many others have already offered me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report on Sana from Thai Mild, sorry to hear about the experience but thank you for sharing nonetheless.

Approved: 2/13/2020

It's good you told the shop. This girl has received terrible reviews before.

I had a similar experience and I wrote a post about it already: stay clear of Sana.
It makes sense to check this site before venturing out.