Walk- In

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes - 14,000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro West Exit

Language Notes:
Japanese Only.

Details of the Encounter:
I have been meaning to visit this place for a while now. It is right next to this popular Chinese restaurant in Ikebukuro.

I needed to relieve some stress so I just manned up and walked in. I guess they weren't ready for me since I walked in and some girl was stuffing her boobs inside her shirt. I knew I had come in to the right place.

I saw two girls who were getting ready and they were both wearing very generous V cut shirts to show off their boobs.

Anyways, the massage was decent, nothing to write home about. They knew what they were doing but focused more on the kinky parts of the massage.

My masseuse was Miho. She is fairly new so I assume she wanted to make a good impression so she gave me specialize service. I assume.

So midway part of the massage she decides to sit in front of me with her legs spread giving me a clear view of her pussy. It looked delicious. she kept massaging my shoulders for a while I stared at the beautiful thing. She just laughed. Massage kept going on and then she left the room and came back with the oil. She worked on my legs and body until she told me to turn around so she can give special attention to ''junior''

I love warm slow hand jobs. It was perfect. She started moaning in my ear to make sure I was enjoying myself and she somehow ended up in my nipple and used her tongue to slowly play with it. Around this time i was just rubbing her leg and I politely asked if I can touch her lovely breast. She said no, but I asked nicely again and she finally budged. They were great. I couldn't last soon after.

We had some extra time so she started massaging my head and I could feel her tits rubbing across my forehead.....so I got hard again. She wouldn't do it, so i asked if it was ok if I did it. She smiled and started licking my ear and blowing into it. She kept moaning and moaning; it was incredible. Popped again. She cleaned me up and told me to shower.

The staff is not young and some of them you probably wouldn't talk to outside of the shop, but during the massage and the lights are dimmed.....the massage was great and the extras were god too for Miho at least.

I offer myself as sacrificial lamb to go through the sort of younger girls (30s) in the roster to see if I can get similar service.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think we have a review of this place, thank you for taking the time to submit the review. Glad to hear that things went well!

Approved: 9/13/2019