Phone booking

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min Premium Course, JPY 13,000

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I fancied a break from my usual Chuo-ku HE massage places (which I might tell you about if you ask very nicely!), so after seeing several good reviews on TAG I contacted Thai Diamond.

I headed to Okachimachi station and trotted over. The shop is opposite Ueno Park, easy to find in a building with Asian restaurants and (I think) other massage places.

On arrival, I confirmed that I had called and booked, and was introduced to Minami. She looked cute enough, although in a mask that was a guess as much as anything. I handed over JPY 13,000 then was shown to the cubicle to disrobe. I confirmed that I wanted a shower and was given a towel. Odd the shop doesn't spring for bathrobes, but no biggie.

After the shower, Minami got to work. She is a fun lass, chatty, giggly and pleasant. She was wearing a short, frilly frock. I didn't grope her until towards the end, when she wasn't too keen on getting her boobs fished out.

Her massage was good to very good, she really went to town on my back, shoulders and hamstrings. Getting towards HE time, she has a set of moves, going from kneeling between my thighs, to hugging, to a 69 position, at which I popped with her butt (in panties) in my face.

Another shower and I was on my way home, with a G&T or two at the local Hub to finish the evening.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A fun time, I could well head back to Thai Diamond if I am in the mood and/or neighbourhood.

Thanks for your report on Thai Diamond!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Is Minami not working anymore? I could see her photos in Thai Diamond, but she is never available, is she only managing now?

Is Minami not working anymore? I could see her photos in Thai Diamond, but she is never available, is she only managing now?
From what I understand, she's out of the country right now but should return at some point - I don't have an exact date.

If she ever retires you will definitely notice as a huge number of guys in TAG will go in mourning and have withdrawal symptoms.

If she ever retires
Shut your mouth. :banghead:

The only way I accept Minami retiring is if she decides to become my personal masseuse.

Shut your mouth. :banghead:

The only way I accept Minami retiring is if she decides to become my personal masseuse.

Don't worry, I will let her do it even after we get married.