Thankful for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiecrumps

TAG Member
Reaction score
So thankful for all the reviews, questions, answers and heated discussions. This truly has open up my eyes to a whole new level. Hahah! Always thought most of the things mentioned here are only what I could see in JaV as a kid.

Finally old enough and able to afford to explore more of Japan. Always loved how Japanese are, the culture, the food and I have been returning to Japan like 3-4 times a year now.

Hoping to explore more of what Japan have to offer in every possible way.

Going on a road trip out of Tokyo in January alone! Looking for suggestions on what to try? what to do? who to meet? where to go?

And if anyone wants to join me on an adventure across Tokyo and out of Tokyo, let me know.

Not the best at self introduction so perhaps some guide / questions will help me better introduce myself.

Hey, I'm a 34m and I just started living in Tokyo. I will very likely be able to join on an adventure or two during you're travels. I'll send you a private message for more details exchange!

Reactions: cookiecrumps
Hey, I'm a 34m and I just started living in Tokyo. I will very likely be able to join on an adventure or two during you're travels. I'll send you a private message for more details exchange!
sounds like a plan! 18-19 Jan is the approximate dates.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Status
Not open for further replies.