The gf I didn’t know I wanted - Akari

Soapland Name:
Dolce

Soapland Provider Name:
Akari / https://twitter.com/dolce_akr

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/reviews/?girlid=40338454

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min / 38k (includes Gaijin fee + nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
TL; DR
I had a better experience than the previous user who wrote a review on Akari.

I messaged Akari on her Twitter and making the appt was easy. She speaks very good English so no issues whatsoever.

Getting to the shop:
After a long ass walk, I entered the shop
Where there was roughly 3-4 people in the front and a coupon do customers signing in. This was the most difficult part of the entire thing, a bunch of Japanese dudes trying to understand a gaijin trying to say he has an an appointment with Akari. After that thought it was smooth sailing, they asked if I needed to use the bathroom and then less me to the wait room with a #.

Action:
After waiting for maybe 5 minutes they called my number and leas me to stairs where Akari was standing at the top of the steps. I would describe her as an adorable looking girl who by chance was wearing a school uniform. She lead me to the room and during this time we did some small talk.

After we entered the room We took off our clothes and she cleaned me and herself. After we went back to the bed. I spent this entire time trying to talk to her to “click” with her. I personally don’t care for robotic service So I tried really hard with Akari to make her feel Comfortable and not seem too much like a creep… I think it worked out because I feel like we had a good session. This may be where the previous poster failed? Not sure. But one can assume.

We lay down next to each other kissing for a bit and she slipped on the condom, gave me a nice bj and started to ride me. It was a nice site. I noticed she started to get tired so I offered to change positions and unnoticed when we switched that she was very wet. She can get vocal and is responsive if you can push her buttons right.

We switched between positions and took breaks in between where we just talked about random things and make out. She does have a no-no list but for the most part she is accommodating and does her best to please. I end up popping after a bit and we clean up

Conclusion:
Great girl. Might seem a bit distant as first but if you can break the ice you will have a good time. Treat her well because I would like to see her again when I come back to Japan in the future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Akari is girlfriend I didn’t know I wanted. After we were able to be comfortable with each other and things loosened up things got more enjoyable. Keep that in mind if you choose to see her.

If I only had enough funds to go to one more soapland this trip I would go back to see Akari. Which I am going to do.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022

Yeah, I feel like she is a really friendly girl. I think we got along during regular conversation. I just don’t think there was a strong sexual connection. Sometimes you’re just not their type and they’re less into it, which is fine. Not every session is great and that’s a part of the p2p experience. I have also had great experiences too. You just have to find the ones that click with you.

Reactions: Supard212
Nope, Dolce is more expensive because they charge 5000 gaijin tax. Y Shirt is probably the only store in Yoshiwara that doesn’t charge any gaijin tax. That is why it is still probably my favorite store even though their staff aren’t always the friendliest.

There is an English translation for this one. in the responses for those who cant read it. But it reads

For Foreigners:
No Mat Play
No AF
Don't Lick her ears/face
Don't mess up her Hair

I saw her when I was in Japan and tbf those rules are not that bad. Her Hair got messed up on her own during the session lol.
Any hints as to what was on the no no list?

Reactions: csr2
Thanks for the review
So Dolce has not changed the foreigner policy right? (gaijin tax + girls willing to take gaijin)
The last time I visited was 2019 before the pandemic, has an upcoming trip this year

Thanks for the review
So Dolce has not changed the foreigner policy right? (gaijin tax + girls willing to take gaijin)
The last time I visited was 2019 before the pandemic, has an upcoming trip this year
Yes, back to being foreigner ok. Standard 5k yen gaijin tax and if the girl is ok.

Reactions: wuming