Guest viewing is limited

IND The Goddess and the Girlfriend - a 3P with Manami and Anna Summer

I believe he is making a reference to a "conga line," a novelty dance that was derived from the Cuban carnival dance of the same name and became popular in the US in the 1930s and 1950s. The dancers form a long, processing line, which would usually turn into a circle.

So he is playfully saying to take turns at the Y, since Manami doesn't like to share a tasty meal. (Neither does Anna, she pushed me away from Manami's sweet Y, too. So hungry, these girls!)
Aaaah ok
I was just looking at Urban Dictionary (best website after TAG) and kinda assumed "snatch" is the front and "conga" the back so it would mean sharing at the same time but not exactly the same place. But then again Im just a non-native retard so you must be right!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Aaaah ok
I was just looking at Urban Dictionary (best website after TAG) and kinda assumed "snatch" is the front and "conga" the back so it would mean sharing at the same time but not exactly the same place. But then again Im just a non-native retard so you must be right!

Think of a chain....N - M - A.

N eats M, while M is eating A.

I will be extremely proud if "snatch conga" finds its way into the Urban Dictionary.

Last edited:
Damn you're good! Thanks and congrats! (Can't believe you said so much to a bartender though!)
wow, you a writer or something?
to be honest i did not read until the end bro, too long... but congrats!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland