Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Preface:
The couple of days prior to our session were quite exhausting and that day was no different: I woke up early to go to an "event", walked the entire day. After the event, I had about 2 hours to get something light to eat, go back to my hotel, eat, take a shower, brush teeth and go to Yoshiwara.

Booking:
On November 20th Kaoru posted her December schedule on twitter and I rushed to her DM, giving all the information needed, except phone number (thinking the shop wouldn't be able to reach me since I would be using a data sim). Half an hour later she replied she needed my phone number (+ country code). Everything was set in an hour (just a few DM on twitter), Kaoru asked me to be there 10 min before our appointment.

Encounter:
It was my first soapland experience and first P4P. I entered the shop and told the tenchos I had an appointment with Kaoru (in English). I was asked to put on slippers but when the second tencho saw I could barely fit my big European feet (size 46) into the regular size slippers, he offered a bigger pair (nice gesture).

I was then led to the waiting room, tencho came to collect my payment and offered me a drink. I chose water (didn't want to take the risk of burping while I was with Kaoru).

I'm called and finally see her in person, she's got a girl next door look. She wore a plain white shirt and undies. She took my hand and we walked up to her room, she asked me if I needed to use the bathroom. I didn't drink or eat enough in the entire day, so no.

I told her this was my first time in a soapland. She felt how nervous I was and while talking, she took my hands and started guiding them on her body. My stress level came down and I'm going up. She undressed me to my boxer. She then asked how many times I can pop, told her I usually can come twice and I haven't masturbated for 2 weeks but heavy stress can reduce my "score" to 1 or none at all. She sat on my laps and started kissing me before asking if I was feeling better. I nodded and kissed her back. She stripped and requested my "help" to unhook her bra.

She knelt and saw Mini-Me was already Dr Evil-sized, poked him through my boxer, asking him if he was ready to which he replied by throbbing. She took off my boxer to reveal my (not gold) member. She went to her night stand and told we'd need bigger condoms (the ego boost was much appreciated). Unfortunately, that meant no condom magically appearing out of nowhere.
When she came back, we resumed kissing.

This is something I noticed later during our session, but when we kissed the pattern was couple of LFK followed by DFK (not sure if I was the one who started that pattern or if it's part of her play but I surely liked it)

She asked me to lay on the bed, caressed my little guy a bit and asked if she could give him a kiss, I made him pulse and told her he was ok, we giggled.
She started with a BBBJ, then 69 and before I came, I asked her to stop, she faced me for another round of kisses, I got her on her back and kissed my way down from her mouth to her tights, stopped by her boobs, teased her a bit then went full daty and fingering.

She then capped me and rode me CG. She continued for about 10-15 min before switching to RCG which made me come in about 5 min. She took the condom off, showed it to me and said "that's a lot, thank you", I replied that I should thank HER, we giggled and kissed again.
She squeezed the remaining seeds out of me while saying "squeezing" in a cute, joyful voice which made us giggle once more.

It's shower time, she asked me to sit on the stool. My guy is still up, she used one finger to smack his head to which he replied by pulsing and she said "sugoi, strong" giggle counter +1
She asked me if I like my anus to be played with, told her I never experienced that (I've done a bit of self exploration but I didn't tell her). She put her arm in the middle of the stool and started lathering me which got me surprised and she asked if I liked it, I responded that I loved it (with a big smile on my face) giggle +1.
She invited me to go to the bath while she was preparing the mat. When she's done she joined me, got her knees under me, slowly rising my hips and my telescope. She licked my urethra before going full BBBJ and playing with my balls.

We proceeded to the mat, she slided on me, licked my whole body, including anus and she made me shiver by licking my upper spine. She approached her head to my ear and asked if I liked it. Her voice was no longer playful, it was serious and sooo sexy. I answered that I LOVED her tongue on my spine and she giggled.

She asked me to put my right arm under me and flipped me like a pancake. She then folded my small toes and told me to keep the big up, she rode and squeezed it (quite the grip she's got there). She went CG then RCG for my second (and last) pop of the evening. Back to the bath and once again, she made my telescope rise from the water.

We dried, went back to bed and at this point, I started to feel tired… so I started missionary, because fuck logic. A few minutes later, I lacked energy so I gave up and rolled on the side, I didn't want to apply too much weight on her and I certainly didn't want to fall on her.

She saw my guy was still up and once again, she gave me a BBBJ while making her pussy available for fingering, she squirted a couple of time. I really loved feeling her warm juices on my hand and leaking on my forearm.

But then, I got a cramp (fingering hand) which got her worry and killed my boner. After a minute of unsuccessfully trying to fix that, I lay on the bed with her in my arms, we talked about my trip, kissed A LOT and the whole time, she kept one leg between mine. My stomach started growling, she pointed my belly and told me I needed to eat, we both laughed.

She noticed my boner was back while I didn't, I was too focused on her to pay attention to my own body. I asked her if she wanna try again and RCG she went with lots of moaning (didn't sound fake but she may be a great actress). After a while, she went for BBBJ, then nipple licking, kisses and tried to finish me with HJ. Unfortunately, while my little guy was genki, my balls weren't cooperative and my dick started to be a bit painful. We gave up there, we talked more and once again, my stomach let us know it was empty and she used that opportunity to tell me my belly was hungry. laugh+1.

We showered one last time and while leading me downstairs we exchanged more kisses. I thanked her and the tenchos before leaving.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I could change something, I would add mirrors so I could see her sliding on my back during mat play, looking over my shoulder was not confortable.
Also, maybe a third pop but I can only blame myself for that. She really tried and I felt bad that her efforts were fruitless.
Next time, I'll be well-fed, well-hydrated, I'll worry less about that third pop and enjoy her presence even more.

While she's got her routine, it never felt robotic/forced. I never had the impression I was with a sex worker fucking me for money, she was a playful women having fun with me and making me feel special. And that's the Kaoru (at Y-Shirt) Experience.

I would have repeated with her but unfortunately, she didn't have any available slot left during my time in Tokyo.

I read all the Kaoru reviews available before leaving for Japan but when we were together, I was surprised to notice something that was never mentioned. Don't know if everyone overlooked that detail or didn't pay enough attention but there might still be something to be discovered by TAG.
(Disclaimer: maybe my memory failed me, I should reread all the reviews).

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

I wonder what the number associated with this Kaoru review is, if only someone were able to tell us... :unsure:

Reactions: Viggagadye
That joke turned sour the second Y-Shirts implemented gaijintax, especially the type that doesn't end up with the provider.
Sorry Kaoru, not your fault!
True words. I was hoping for a fun review 50 celebration but that policy kinda spoiled the broth.

I don't know why this isn't more common in every soapland room. I love being able to watch in the mirror. Hell, same for love hotels.
I went to one recently where it was pretty much situated right in front of the bed (for her to redo her makeup), but the room was so small that it got fogged up from the mat play and bath

I don't know why this isn't more common in every soapland room. I love being able to watch in the mirror. Hell, same for love hotels.

That's also what I don't understand. A lot of Love Hotels have ugly bling bling decor but you rarely find one with a mirror.

Quite a few soaplands have these smaller mirror strips besides the bed, but you are so close to them that they are often pointless.

I went to one recently where it was pretty much situated right in front of the bed (for her to redo her makeup), but the room was so small that it got fogged up from the mat play and bath
1710790683291.png

This is the room for one of the places I visited in Bangkok, I really liked the mirror. You're right though, once the room was used recently before me and it was fogged up. No excuses for love hotels though.

I read all the Kaoru reviews available before leaving for Japan but when we were together, I was surprised to notice something that was never mentioned. Don't know if everyone overlooked that detail or didn't pay enough attention but there might still be something to be discovered by TAG.
(Disclaimer: maybe my memory failed me, I should reread all the reviews).

Are you referring to something visually on her? If so, I think I know what you are saying...

That's also what I don't understand. A lot of Love Hotels have ugly bling bling decor but you rarely find one with a mirror.

Quite a few soaplands have these smaller mirror strips besides the bed, but you are so close to them that they are often pointless.
Asked a soapland veteran about this before, Yoshiwara renovation ordinance prohibits installation of mirrors on walls.

The best providers like Moe and Yumeji know this and bring their own standing mirrors! To me it’s the best sign of good service to come.

The best providers like Moe and Yumeji know this and bring their own standing mirrors! To me it’s the best sign of good service to come.
I had one that bought her own bath bombs. She already had amazing service, but that made the experience that much better

Reactions: kalas9
Are you referring to something visually on her? If so, I think I know what you are saying...
What the fact that she had facial paralysis and still lacks some movement control on parts of her face? This is well known she’s quite open about it on her Twitter; she’s been struggling for years.

Yes, something visual (not her scar)
What the fact that she had facial paralysis and still lacks some movement control on parts of her face? This is well known she’s quite open about it on her Twitter; she’s been struggling for years.
That's not it and I wouldn't bring that up.

Asked a soapland veteran about this before, Yoshiwara renovation ordinance prohibits installation of mirrors on walls.

I was pleasantly surprised when Moe asked me if I wanted mirrors.

Yes, something visual (not her scar)

Ok then i'm wrong. My guess is the scar and she's not the only one I have seen with.
I guess its something not negative since you can talk about it.

Ok then i'm wrong. My guess is the scar and she's not the only one I have seen with.
I guess its something not negative since you can talk about it.
I knew about the scar ahead of our meeting so it was probably mentioned in at least 1 review since I couldn't access CH and I don't remember Kaoru posting her chest area on twitter.

It's not something negative nor positive and it's really not a big deal (don't expect her boobs to turn into flashlights if you play with her nipples, clit or g-spot in a certain order). I just found funny that it wasn't mentioned in the 30+ reviews I read before leaving for Japan.