Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Setup
This was my second soapland experience, so I was/am still a bit of a noob. I booked by reaching out to Kaoru on Twitter DM. She responded quickly and was very business-like. Nothing wrong with that, but don't expect lots of flirting and kisses emojis. Booking was super easy with no need to contact the shop or pre-pay anything. Just show up on the day with cash in hand.

The Fun
I've made the walk from Minowa Station three times now, but I do wish there was some other excuse to be in the area. I'm sure it fades over time, but right now I feel like I'm walking with a big sign over my head that says, "I'm just here for sex". Anyway, I arrived a bit early as instructed and the shop was very welcoming and friendly. I was shown to the waiting room where there were a few other guys waiting their turn too. A couple were nervous looking foreigners (like me) that probably came from TAG too...

After a short wait I was beckoned to meet the legend herself: Kaoru. Her pictures look very over processed, so unsurprisingly she looked different in person. Had I seen her in a line-up I may have chosen someone else, so thankfully I had the wisdom of TAG because the service was excellent. She lead me upstairs to the room and I will say that Segretario definitely has a more premium feel compared to Y-Shirts (waiting area, bathroom, soap rooms, etc) - as it should given the price premium.

Kaoru was very good at breaking the ice and creating a fun atmosphere. She undressed me, then herself and did everything with an attention to detail and care that was top notch. This lead to kissing, into BBBJ, 69, and then CFS. While giving BBBJ she sweetly asked how many times I wanted to cum, which was appreciated. It was a 2-hour session, so I went with 2. I didn't try to make a marathon out of it and we were done with round 1 after a few positions.

Next she ordered drinks and started preparing the washing chair while I sipped my coke. The bathing was excellent with lots of attention to all of my fun parts. While cleaning my butt she asked if it felt good. When I said yes, she made sure to focus more there. There were some fun surprises that are probably mentioned elsewhere, but I won't spoil them just in case. Then it was into the bath while she cleaned up a bit.

She then joined me in the bath for some hugging, kissing, and eventually some BBBJ. I was super relaxed from the hot bath and not ready to go yet, so the BBBJ didn't get me hard. She climbed out to prepare the mat. I only have one other point of reference, but with my limited experience I thought Kaoru's mat play was top notch. She did a great job of mixing the typical sliding around moves with some really good massage. And of course she used her mouth to do all kinds of stuff, including lots of rimming since she knew I liked it. After a lot of play on my stomach she flipped me over to my back. There was more sliding and massage, but it quickly went to more BBBJ, 69, and and then CFS. She rode me expertly and made me cum again. She then very sweetly and carefully washed the gel off of me. This was surprisingly enjoyable - I just enjoy having so much attention lavished on me I guess.

Then it was back to the bath where I waited while she cleaned up. I was VERY relaxed at this point and just melting in the water. One of most memorable moments of the whole session was her putting a cold towel on my head while I sat there in the hot bath. SO NICE. After she had cleaned up she climbed into the bath to check my nooks and crannies for nuru gel. We finished by drying off and talking a bit more on the bed before it was time to go. She helped me get dressed and gave me her card with a little note on the back and a candy. Then I was on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well, she lived up to the expectations set by all of the reviews here. Looks are subjective and she might not be my first choice based on looks alone. But her complete package is amazing. She is fun, very sweet and takes GREAT care of you. Her English was completely adequate for the session and for some small talk. I came away feeling totally relaxed, cared for, and happy.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023