TAG DM

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I messaged Serena after being recommended by user here that going Independent was the best choice for my first time. I decided on Serena due to her amazing pictures and our similar hobbies which I hoped would calm my nerves for conversation topics. She was extremely responsive and accommodating, even agreeing to being a cosplay to commemorate this special event. We met up in Shinjuku and instantly I felt at ease as we spoke about Japan. Her smile was warm, she was energetic and peppy as we walked and talked. It felt like meeting an old friend. We walked over to a love hotel but it was unfortunately full, fortunately, she had a backup plan and took us to another hotel she knew off. She flexed her Japanese skills when we ran into some technical issues booking a room which I was extremely impressed by. When we go into the room, instead of going straight to business, she broke what remaining tension I had left with a conversation regarding anime where we talked about our favorites and what we were currently watching. This conversation really broke the ice and I knew I had made the right choice.

Finally, it was time for me to lose my cherry boy status. We washed ourselves and got on the bed. Now I'm not gonna go into too much details but she was extremely playful, teasing me from the start and answering any and all questions I had. Her technique was sublime and would have made me blush if I wasn't so entranced in the moment. Her warm smile was won me over throughout the whole session as she gave me her full attention. I will say she brought out the cat ears for the cosplay and leave it at that. We laughed, nerded out and had a great time. When it was over, I was new man and gained some confidence that I hope to put to use in the future. I am glad thay I chose Serena and have no regrets whatsoever.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am surprised that there are 0 reviews on Serena and hope that this will be the first of many to come. She is the ultimate girl next door for weebs/nerdy people and will make sure that you have a wonderful time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Glad to see a review of Serena.
She’s a great companion for shy people (like me) who prefer to sit back and let someone else lead the conversation. But she also has a very submissive side so she is an excellent fit for more dominant men as well.

And if you want to know a lot about anime and/or places to check out in Japan, she is probably the best person to talk to!

Hey PapaSmurf,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the first client to review me! ☺️ I had an excellent time with you, thank you for writing about our experience so thoroughly.

I would be delighted to meet with you again in the future. ☺️

Glad to see a review of Serena.
She’s a great companion for shy people (like me) who prefer to sit back and let someone else lead the conversation. But she also has a very submissive side so she is an excellent fit for more dominant men as well.

And if you want to know a lot about anime and/or places to check out in Japan, she is probably the best person to talk to!
100% agree with everything here, she is wonderful
Hey PapaSmurf,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the first client to review me! ☺️ I had an excellent time with you, thank you for writing about our experience so thoroughly.

I would be delighted to meet with you again in the future. ☺️
Likewise! Until next time 😊

Reactions: Alice
Good on ya for being the first. Saw her ad a while ago saying she was into cosplay and that she could arrange costumes which got me interested. Thanks for the review!

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for providing the link, Alice. But is the link not working for me because I'm outside of Japan or is the link not working period?
She is on vacation and her ad will return when she's available in Japan again. The ad is suspended when she's not available.