http://www.pt-royal.com (walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/¥24000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Not a single word of English from either the reception guy or her

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description : I'd rather forget about this one but fine. According to the guy in the reception she was early 30s and had small love handles.........she was short, fat, old and her breath smelled bad.

Rating :
I'd say the description says is all.

Session Details : Third time and yeah.....not even close to the picture thats one thing for sure, you could see it was her but they had drowned that picture in photoshop so heavy I'm surprised they could fish it up later......and now I have learned to take their "recommendation" with a pinch of salt and in this case......all the salt in the bloody jar, maybe I was just really unlucky and there are some beautiful mature women in there, I don't mind a good mature woman, but I sure didn't see one and I won't go back there.

I was actually looking for the girl named Tomoka since she got a ok review from another guy but unfortunately she was booked for the rest of the day so I picked the one that was available and looked ok......but I had already paid so......see it as some kind of experience maybe? not that I know what bloody kind but whatever, so I did it anyway but even though I could tell she had been in the business for some time not even her were able to get past my "condition".....or maybe it was because I was constantly calculating how much alcohol I would need to forget this moment, I don't know.

Time was up, politely said my goodbyes (always politely introduce yourself and say goodbye.....no matter what) and ran like hell, I thought about shock therapy to forget but since Putit Royal is neighbors with Darling Harbour I decided for a less drastic method, and walked directly to DH to.....wash away the taste.

Sorry that I can't remember the name for the ones that are thinking of going there.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
No! only pick one if you have seen a review of her, or beg to whatever god you believe in to bless you with heavenly luck.

Indeed it is, and I learned that the hard way. service was.....mediocre at best unfortunately.