Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 70k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
limited english

Details of the Encounter:
https://tiara.tokyo/

website look gorgeous , so walk in , wanted 12noon session but was booked, ask to wait to 2pm, somehow booked was cancel so not much waiting.
she look tanned, mixed blood to me(she later told she half pinoy, but born and live in japan).
She was always kneeling, when i asked her to seat beside me, she said ok to kneel to serve, i was a bit unwilling but to let her.
not into too much sex detail, after around 40-45min , when i was doing missionary, i feel her finger start scratching my back lightly, i know she start to turn on, stop before an hour.
have a break, a drink before going to soak in the tub with her.
she suddenly lean on my chest like a lover.
later go wash up, she wash my thigh ask if i runner, i told her iwhen i was young i run marathon before.
i was actually fat then, because of her words and toki DH promised 210min Iin the coming 2 months time, i actually later trained up 8 weeks lost 15kg and 4inch of waist, haha.
while i was on the stood where she was washing me,she said shenever had such good sex before and suddenly turn round with her backside facing my brother with her hands on the floor, so i ha\ve to oblige and go doggy.(i thought it was over, 1.5hour and washing up)
then she lead me to the tub, she hold on to the tub, stand bending, then i go again.
it was like she wanted to do, becasue my thought then was time to dress up to go.
we do until the wait up call sound, and i am the one to call for stop and not her.can see she wanted more and don't want to stop(must have lost her mind)
i don't have much time later, the 2nd call i was still dressed up.
i almost wanted to rush down(not to made her bad for not able to manage her time) so funny it was adultery get caught and running away kind of scene.
she was still smiling and helping me, seem like she get more satisfy than me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
though she don't look as white as the picture, her 105 breast is really big, and 170cm which suit me, i really happy she appreciate my sex performance, enjoy it, and get so satisfy . sex is about 2 party. sad is she have left the shop and don't know where.

Last edited:
I have been writing lots of review, somehow the mixed reviews can't really differentiate much each from one another, so i decide to give some rating for them, past and future.
Sex appeal (look/body)
Attitude (to feel as a customer like treatment)
performance(able to perform/stamina/skill)
satisfaction/value for money(extra miles..)
not rating for personalities, humor... i more looking for sex then wife.

Sex appeal - 7.5 (-0.5 for photoshop look, body great)
Attitude- 9 (feeling of personal attention)
performance - 9 (she like sex)
satisfaction/value for money -9( for 70k, worth every cent)
overall - 34.5 /40

She is back.
Far as tiara site is confirmed, http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=jheshika

If you ask me who is the most unforgettable girl/sex/experience i had, it will be her.
Becasue at the end of sex while she was washing me, she saw my cock still standing, she said she never had such a good sex before, and she start fucking again w/o really asking me .
We didn't have matplay, so the whole time is all sex, no idling time, but the sex i was controlling very well, no hurrying and she was really feel like making love to me,i still remember her squeeze crawls over my arm/shouder
Even till the phone ring, she just ignore and i have to remind her that time running out.
So much so, by 2nd ring, i still pulling up my pants.
i think there maybe a 3rd ring, anyway i also not sure i was on 110min or 120min .http://www.soapland-tiara.com/system.php
She is the one that most enjoy sex with me, at the bathtube, she lean on my arm gently and contentedly , look at me full of love(not exaggerating), that really make me feel like a man.(to satisfy a woman).

FYI, her skin not as white as the pic, she said she is pinoy and Japanese mix.
Some photoshop, as her face are cover, may not be as high as you expected but her boobs are big.
After almost 2 years, i dunno how she look now.
But if you give good sex, you will find her enjoy more than you..

It's a pain in the ass to check all soapland shops to see where have the girls move to contantly, especially if you have one in mind you would like to try.

It's a pain in the ass to check all soapland shops to see where have the girls move to contantly, especially if you have one in mind you would like to try.

My encounter with her was almost 2 years back, and she left tiara around 2 months later.
Not long after that i saw one look familiar to her, in 王室 and work since then for over a year.
Specs bit different , 1.67 and h size, and her pics more resemblance, darker skin.
i remember she is not that tall as 1.7. closer to 1.67.
i tried 王室 but they said Japanese only when i start speak in english.
she left 王室 recently now jessica appear tiara, i not sure is her as i can't get inside 王室.

Reactions: george0
Nice review. Are her boobs natural?

I din really pressed her breast or examine closely , but she got the best breast so far, big, round and firm.
2nd nice breast is sakuragi frm dansaku, bcos she pressed her breast against my chest when she lean against me during CG, i found her breast bit hard.
3rd will be ayumi from hisyo.

this is how she really look, https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tiara_yosiwara/girlid-26767972/diary/pd-316431037/ (found pic no more -6:47pm)

Obvious mix of Japanese and phinoy.
But she love sex, 2 hours is not enough for her, still want to continue when the ring already sound.

her previous post pic was taken down, duno why, but is the closest pic i find resemble her.
where is the latest one , https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tiara_yosiwara/girlid-26767972/diary/pd-316953538/
all i can say her skin is like the diary pic, more tanned than she look in the website.

Went to tiara the other day no Jessica. And recalled someone who had a bad experience with Nanase.. NaNase is still on the list of offerings. My two cents. Check out the waste size. If it’s 59 or above, she’s fat. Period. Unless her night is 175 or above then you may have hit a nice once. But if she’s 164 or under and a 60cm waist. Fat. Try for like 56 or below. It’s like the age correlation (ie: 24=30, 30=40 etc) .

For instance, I made the mistake not long ago and went with Enrika http://soapland-tiara.com/smart/profile.php?id=1363678475. Maybe because she looked like this knockout person I met almost 2 years back at Landmark (now closed) thought she was JAV (other than Sora from Hisyo not necessarily going to be better than others). Not the same person. Looked older and overweight. But like 85% of folks at soapland they do try to please you and want you to come back.

I find last scene and Hisyo to have more accurate (not always ie: Misa from Hisyo) descriptions.

Went to tiara the other day no Jessica. And recalled someone who had a bad experience with Nanase.. NaNase is still on the list of offerings. My two cents. Check out the waste size. If it’s 59 or above, she’s fat. Period. Unless her night is 175 or above then you may have hit a nice once. But if she’s 164 or under and a 60cm waist. Fat. Try for like 56 or below. It’s like the age correlation (ie: 24=30, 30=40 etc) .

For instance, I made the mistake not long ago and went with Enrika http://soapland-tiara.com/smart/profile.php?id=1363678475. Maybe because she looked like this knockout person I met almost 2 years back at Landmark (now closed) thought she was JAV (other than Sora from Hisyo not necessarily going to be better than others). Not the same person. Looked older and overweight. But like 85% of folks at soapland they do try to please you and want you to come back.

I find last scene and Hisyo to have more accurate (not always ie: Misa from Hisyo) descriptions.

Haha, you took her, i think is her i had, her waist is big, but she let me NS without ask.
Because she is not my type, i din control and quickly cum inside and finish.

Well, LS i had my disappointment , the girl look very different from the web photo , and her service attittude also 1/2 fuck, so i din go back again.

IMG_20191109_093808.jpg

Just to stress, her skin bit dark, obvius pinoy lookalike, if u dun mind mix , if u prefer typical Japanese look den not ur kind.
Just tell urself another version of maria ozawa

75,000. Do you know who is good at tiara now? I’m going this Sunday.. I don’t want to go to Hisyo or Last Scene want to try somewhere new like Tiara or Moulin Rouge

75,000. Do you know who is good at tiara now? I’m going this Sunday.. I don’t want to go to Hisyo or Last Scene want to try somewhere new like Tiara or Moulin Rouge
Feb 2017 i ask jessica they said no, ask me another girl quote me 80k but i dun want, think may trip i pay 75k, after that i been paying 70k. U oso know tiara photoshop oso skilled, jessica ok, just difficult to book, u can just ask for fun cos last time the mib came back to me to chk am i 1st time as if she doesnt like foreign stranger

Tiara i got one girls 3 times, the last time she want me to come back to her again and she will let me ns. I not so keen wif ns, i din went back again bcos just rite i switch to tobita and 6-9 months later she no longer active. She like my sex so much and said will let me ns nxt time, then she stumble a bit, i think shy, and said girls here allow ns 2nd time, true or not, u can ask tiara girl nxt time,

It iz not easy for me to go for a girl 3 timez, bcos i fuck her until i shag

Last edited:
Hina was great, but only at the shop. We even met at my hotel once (still had to pay her 75k which was upsetting though because I thought meeting off premesis could be flexible with pricing since she gets all the money) And I haven’t seen her since.

I usual went 12 and 2pm,http://soapland-tiara.com/smart/system.php
http://soapland-tiara.com/system.php
There is mention of 110min & 120min, if not wrong after 1630 will be 75k for foreigner

you can see it was price 85k(for Japanese), https://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html
after 25k and 20k for foreigner is 70k & 75k, depend on the promo rate entitle to.
and hisyo is definitely 75k, 65k+10k(well justifiable to pay for the girl 20k*2 + transport fee,r just give her the 10k tax, amount to 55k, u dun even have matplay services in your room)

You had Enrika at Tiara? Wow and even NS? Crazy

can't help you on time cause i got nothing more to write about her.
since you want to check out tiara this sunday, in case you will to ask to choose among one of them
IMG_20200110_174626.jpg

she is not really up to my expectation, not as pretty and kawaii as i tot.
but she just work weeks when i choose her, tight and not deep as well.
as she was very inexperience , she doesn't know how to open up her legs, as i was bit of struggling but also kind of fun, cause the experience was like fucking a virgin, she react so naturally. and no acting at all
then i ask her for CG, she sit on it, and can't move, and almost moving in slow motion, she was like stretching her top body but i feel nothing happen at all underneath it, seem like she really have problem handling my dick cause it was really shallow and tight, and she really doesn't know how to do it.
but she wasn't itai at all, she look keen, and willing to try everything but just dunno how, first time with her, i just dun dare to try some thing hard to penetrate since she is so new to sex.

she become JAV.
Goggle 赤目レイラン or EBOD-875
Those miss the chances shld regret now.
I fuck her before and she claimed the best sex she ever had.

Reactions: TAG Manager