Time to post and stop lurking

Jamesish

TAG Member
Reaction score
Well, I suppose it’s time to post on here! Been reading this forum for a while now while trying to get the lay of the land. And while I’ve definitely mongered overseas I’ve never really done it here at home.

Looking forward to sharing any experiences I have in Tokyo!

Guess I should start making awards for people that go years without posting. Plenty of lurkers with zero posts and actively read for the past 10 years. :p

Looking forward to sharing any experiences I have in Tokyo!

Looking forward to your contribution!

Guess I should start making awards for people that go years without posting. Plenty of lurkers with zero posts and actively read for the past 10 years. :p

That's some dedication! But we would like them to contribute as well. Sharing is caring, well, depends on what kind of sharing.

Looking forward to your contribution!

That's some dedication! But we would like them to contribute as well. Sharing is caring, well, depends on what kind of sharing.
I was curious... ran a quick query: There are 2,705 members that have read TAG in the past 30 days that joined in the first few years of TAG's creation.
These 2,705 people have 0 posts (excluding private message count, if any). We currently have 51,676 'active' accounts but only 7,407 actually visit on a regular basis. The numbers are obviously depressed due to covid, but activity has tripled in the past 30 days with Japan announcing and then finally reopening the borders. (Edit: There are a ton more people that read without joining, based on raw stats and the ladies that advertise here report large successes in booking their schedules up... Usually when new reviews go out, there's a noticeable bump in bookings at places that I communicate with in addition to the independents.)

I was curious... ran a quick query: There are 2,705 members that have read TAG in the past 30 days that joined in the first few years of TAG's creation.
These 2,705 people have 0 posts (excluding private message count, if any). We currently have 51,676 'active' accounts but only 7,407 actually visit on a regular basis. The numbers are obviously depressed due to covid, but activity has tripled in the past 30 days with Japan announcing and then finally reopening the borders. (Edit: There are a ton more people that read without joining, based on raw stats and the ladies that advertise here report large successes in booking their schedules up... Usually when new reviews go out, there's a noticeable bump in bookings at places that I communicate with in addition to the independents.)
Just doing your bit for the economy 😉

Reactions: requiemmorrow