Tinder Date – Creepy Aftertaste

ShowaJidai

Been here too long
Reaction score
Another story proving how there is a God and how twisted his sense of humor is.

I have been active on Tinder, matching and chatting with a number of women there. One woman there I had been chatting with quite a bit – happens to be a white girl.

She knows all about my situation and at first did not seem interested in meeting a married guy but I asked her to dinner just because we had been chatting a lot although I had no real intention of doing anything more. She accepted, also seeming to want to just meet and chat.

We meet (she is a bit big as she had described) and had a nice date, during which she seemed to get really turned on and hoping for more. But I had to keep it platonic if for no other reason as we both had work the next day and it was too late to do anything else.

On the second date we ended up at a love hotel. I had this feeling there was something just a bit off about her - but it was more about me than her. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

It's been quite a while since I had been with a lady with whom everything was done in English and it's been a while since I had been with a lady of those larger proportions so I had thought those were the issues.

When we had our first date she had her hair up and had her glasses on the whole time. Of course that wasn't the case in the love hotel.

It took a couple weeks for it to hit me, how everything had been in English. Her hair style. The general impression of her face without glasses. Her height and general body size. The pattern of freckles on her shoulders. SWEET JAYZUS TITTY-FCUKING KRA-EEST - Physically, she reminds me of my sister...

So I've tapered off the on-line chat and am waiting for the connection to die off. She really wants to meet again but God's honest truth - I've been so busy at work that I couldn't have followed up with another meeting even if things were different.

I don't think there's a way to tell her the truth. It's just too weird to be believed.

Good story. If I saw a girl who looked anything like my sister I would know right away. And I would back away slowly for a few steps, turn, and run like hell.

I say bang her. :D

Maybe you need to read my post again. I already did the deed before I recognized what was disturbing to me. That's what I found creepy about it.

Edited to add - I guess I might not have been too clear. When I wrote that we went to a love hotel I was implying that we had sex with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
Edited to add - I guess I might not have been too clear. When I wrote that we went to a love hotel I was implying that we had sex with each other.

That's a good clarification. Because I thought you went there to play with Playstation 2 that they have there like I always do with the girls I take to the love hotels.

Maybe, just maybe, since English is not an issue, and you're in touch, you might want to try the honest route and explain it as you've done here. Nothing to lose...but the girl.

Yeah, I agree, creepy.

Maybe you need to read my post again. I already did the deed before I recognized what was disturbing to me. That's what I found creepy about it.

Ah, I guess I didn't get that out of the post for whatever reason. I thought it was one of those cases where things are too weird and you bail. But good on you for staying the course and plowing her anyways. A lesser man might wuss out.

Maybe, just maybe, since English is not an issue, and you're in touch, you might want to try the honest route and explain it as you've done here. Nothing to lose...but the girl.

Yeah, I agree, creepy.

You're back! I was beginning to think that we wouldn't see you around here again. Glad to see you on TAG once more.

In this case the point IS to lose the girl.

For some unknown reason doing that has never been a problem for me. :p

You could just be open about it. Tell her she reminds you about your sister. Then ask if she could moan "Give it to me hard brother" when you are doing it next time.