Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ~ 28.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Fuck fuck fuck...wrote this whole review and it got deleted because i clicked on a "new" notification. Ok, once again.

A while ago I started a thread in the questions section because I am really into girls with lots of piercings or bodymods. Got some insightful answers but always had Tinkerbell in the back of my head. Checked the forum and all replies that I found stated that they don't allow foreigners. During March there was no State of Emergency but other foreigner friendly soaps changed their policies, so I thought there was no fucking chance in hell.
Because i am a stubborn idiot I went to Yoshiwara without any backup plan and headed straight to Tinkerbell. Told the guy behind the counter that I like heavily pierced or tattooed girls and he offered me exactly the girl I was looking for. Jackpot. Because of negative comments on the forum, I was really surprised that the service was very friendly. Didn't expect that. Tinkerbell is cheap in comparison to other soaplands, but they charged me additional 5.000 yen because I was a foreigner. I usually only use hotel and delivery health,and they never charge extra as long as you speak Japanese. I have little experience with soaplands, so I have no experience if this is normal or not.

Met Azuki on he stairs and she was exactly the girl I was looking for. Her blog is accurate, the store pictures are not. She doesn't look like a regular girl, has 5 piercings in her lips, 4 or 5 in her tongue alone. She doesn't act feminine or cute at all, is a heavy smoker...lol, this sounds horrible, but she is super natural, cool and fun. Not a girly girl, more like a bro-fuckbuddy. Talked a lot about painting and horror movies and I really enjoyed her company. I have little experience with soaplands, but I often read that the girls are a bit less intimate. Time with Azuki was nothing like this, long deep kisses (until one of her piercings fell out :ROFLMAO:), going down on her, BBBJ was all fine. Finished with sex with condom as expected in a soapland. Of course kissing her or getting blown by her is metal all the way. If a girl has one piercing you sometimes don't notice.....in her case its more metal than skin:rolleyes:.

Maybe it's quite a special interest experience because she is a special girl. Like I said, not cute, but super cool. Not your usual Japanese girl, but if you are looking for something different she is perfect and I would really recommend her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Experience was very positive....but I went there another day talked to the same guy and he asked the girls about availability. Came back and told me this day nobody will serve foreigners at all. The guys in the shop are friendly, but it seems the amount of girls willing to deal with foreigners is close to zero. Good shop, but you have to be fucking lucky :)

Fuck fuck fuck...wrote this whole review and it got deleted because i clicked on a "new" notification. Ok, once again.
If you're logged into the site, a draft is saved while you are writing. Plus there's a little disk icon in the editor bar that you can manually click to save a draft to prevent that from happening.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Approved: 5/10/2020

*Note reviews in this time period (Mar-Jun 2020) are delayed or held during the covid-19 situation. Your understanding is appreciated.

So there is an AV actress who works at Tinkerbell. I messaged her on Twitter recently to ask if they accepted foreigners and she said that she had no problem with foreigners but the shop wouldn't allow it.

Reactions: Alice
5k for a mid end shop is more like a standard, norm or reasonable.
if 10k will be too much.

So there is an AV actress who works at Tinkerbell. I messaged her on Twitter recently to ask if they accepted foreigners and she said that she had no problem with foreigners but the shop wouldn't allow it.
I also didn't expect to be welcomed into the shop, because here on the forum I read multiple times that the place doesn't allow foreigners. No idea if I was super lucky or if they changed their policies, but it worked once...........but like I said second time around they told me no girl working today would be OK with foreigners, he even went back to ask the girl i wanted to see specifically. Because of that it's probably best to call them first to make sure there is a chance it works.

Ariel let me in b4 but bcos the girl i want appear on both shop(ariel cheaper) andt somehow he told me she was at tinker that time, tinker didnt even allow me to go in bos i cnt speak japanese.
Second time i walk pass one tinker bell wave me in, i said i am foreigner(look japanese but not and can't speak) he said alright(think he know me as he keep seeing me walking around yoshiwara) but i didn't check out the the girls b4 hand so din decide to go in.
That was almost 2-3 years back.
so importantly must able to get through the MIB, any girls available for non japanese is another thing

Last edited:
i had a girl at satin doll and she said she work lavieen b4, but for lavieen i can never go in

Are you talking about iijima kuuga? Do you know any other way a foreigner could get some time with her?

The gaijin-friendliness of Tinkerbell seems to be a complicated issue with lots of contradictions. I messaged one of their girls on Twitter and according to her the shop does allow foreigners with high Japanese proficiency, but in the end some girls will not interact with us. Maybe it depends on the doormans mood.

The gaijin-friendliness of Tinkerbell seems to be a complicated issue with lots of contradictions. I messaged one of their girls on Twitter and according to her the shop does allow foreigners with high Japanese proficiency, but in the end some girls will not interact with us. Maybe it depends on the doormans mood.

they wanted to pull me in even after i told him i am a foreigner in English, because they rejected first time but later found me going in and out of many shops near by their shop.
One girl from SD told me she was ok with foreigners but laveen rose policy is no.
you need to get pass them first, before seeing the girls that take foreigner.
And with covid now......

Met Azuki on he stairs and she was exactly the girl I was looking for. Her blog is accurate, the store pictures are not. She doesn't look like a regular girl, has 5 piercings in her lips, 4 or 5 in her tongue alone. She doesn't act feminine or cute at all, is a heavy smoker...lol, this sounds horrible, but she is super natural, cool and fun. Not a girly girl, more like a bro-fuckbuddy. Talked a lot about painting and horror movies and I really enjoyed her company. I have little experience with
Azuki seemingly left, but I happened to stumble upon someone likes horror movies, except is seemingly a pure looking girl with no visible tattoos or piercings. It made me do a double take because I thought she somehow changed her name and went back to the shop.

Azuki seemingly left, but I happened to stumble upon someone likes horror movies, except is seemingly a pure looking girl with no visible tattoos or piercings. It made me do a double take because I thought she somehow changed her name and went back to the shop.

I think it's not so rare that girls like horror movies 😉. My old review is a few years old so of course I don't remember things that well, but I am quite sure Azuki doesn't work there anymore. She had a pretty normal figure, the girl you linked in your post is a bit of the opposite: Bigger girl with ginormous breasts.....that's rather distinctive and stands out 😅