Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretext:

I am a business man in the IT sector and well travelled around the world. I have tried different types of services, but never had experience of Japanese soaplands and mat play. So in June of 2023, I decided to give it a try on a trip to Tokyo.

I am Asian with limited (but good pronounciation) of Japanese, from dating Japanese girls when I was young.

Thanks to TAG communities and all the reviews that TAGers contributed, I was able to get a good idea about the process and what to expect. Two particular reviews from @skills and @Cinnabums caught my eye and I decided to contact Versailles for my Tokyo experience.

Review:

Booking with Shizuku through DM on her twitter was very fast and easy, she was very up front about her limited English, but I was able to get an appointment without a Japanese number. She just requested that I reconfirm my appointment one day prior and again on the day of the appointment. I decided to meet Shizuku at 9pm, since I have a full day of meeting followed by dinner with the owner of the Japanese partner.

The dinner was very fancy but it was dragging longer than I had expected. So I contacted Shizuku that I will be 30min late. She was very polite and replied quickly, but I will lose the time from my appointment.

After I got dropped off at my hotel, I quickly washed up and jumped into a taxi to Yoshiwara. I was dropped off in front of Versailles Rikyu (Annex) half hour later and immediately three touts gave me X’s by crossing their hands.

“Shizuku to yakusokun arimasu (I have an appointment with Shizuku)” I said very quickly and they welcomed me into the waiting room. The establishment looked quite high quality and the staffs were very polite. I am happy I picked this place as my first Japanese soapland experience.

They brought a bottle of Evian, a towel, and Shizuku’s picture card to confirm it’s the right girl. I was quoted JPY80,000 by Shizuku but they asked JPY90,000 so I guess they added gaijin tax JPY10,000. It is not different from what I read in the reviews. So I paid quickly and drank the Evian while waiting.

They led me to the stairs where Shizuku was waiting for me. She looked quite young (low to mid 20s) and very slender. Just the way I imagined her, despite all her photos on the website were heavily photoshopped and some of the selfies on her twitters were edited. If you are into cute slim Japanese girl, then she is highly recommended, but not to the bros who likes big breasts.

So she did the kneel greeting and started to help me out of my clothes, neatly folding them and wrapped in towels before placing them into the closet. Since I was late, she had already prepared the bath and everything so the room felt very warm and stuffy.

I had quite a bit of champagne and red wine at dinner, so I can feel she doesn’t want to be too close and only some light kissing, nothing passionate. I personally don’t blame her, this is my fault. She also felt quite rushed in the process, she was trying to squeeze 120min routine into 90min, ushering me into the tub and prepping the sukebe chair. Again, my fault, not hers. I really liked her smile and attention to little details as she scrubbed me thoroughly front, back, and under using the towel and using all parts of her body. So I went back into the tub again and she prepped the mat for the main event.

I have to say, I was quite excited to see her prep the mat and the nuru lotion. After she was ready, I climbed on to the mat carefully (extremely slippery) and she started doing her routine. She said she likes to do mat play a lot, I can really feel her enthusiasm. I was totally mesmerized by the way she slithered back and forth in a very sexy and elegant manner. So she glided over me, next to me, under me (I was a little worried about she was going to kick me in the nuts as she was trying to tuck herself under). I have to say, I really enjoyed the mat play, it’s different from my previous experiences in other countries, but the slipperiness was a bit unnatural, I don’t know how to explain it.

So she put the cap on with her mouth and proceeded with CBJ. I prefer covered play for health safety reasons so I didn’t mind. Her technics were good but nothing to write home about. Then she jumped on top of me for cowgirl. She started slow then built into a fast frenzy. Watching a slim cute Japanese girl bouncing up and down on top of me was quite a memory to keep in my mind. Finally I blew my shot and we hugged tightly for a while to catch our breath. It is quite a workout to do the wild thing on the mat because it is extremely slippery and I was trying to keep balance while thrusting upwards.

After she washed me clean and ushered me back into the tub, she proceeded to clean up the mat. I was sweating pretty hard by this time, so she got me a coke and a bottle of water, as we relax and chatted on the bed. She smoked iQOS and I pulled out my marlies. We had a very relaxing conversation from pet dogs to different places I travelled to before, the communication was in broken Japanese (me), broken English (her), and assistance from google translate.

As we cuddled in conversation, we started groping each other again. She put the cap on with her mouth again and started CBJ. This time I decided to go to doggy after she rode me hard in reverse CG. Her tiny waist and nice round right butt was amazing view as I pounded her from behind. Finally, I pushed her down on the bed and smothered her under me completely. It was totally wild but I was sweating to hard and I started feeling uncomfortable so I faked my orgasm. But she discovered my deceit when she was helping me removing the condom. She was really worried and asked if everything was ok and if I didn’t find her attractive. I assured her that it was just too hot in the room and I was sweating too much and I lost the mood.

So she got me another coke and another bottle of water and we continued to cuddle and look at pictures from our phone and twitter posts.

After bathing me gently and thoroughly on the sukebe chair, she helped me get dressed and held me softly. She asked if I will come back to see her again, I said the next time I visit Tokyo (which is once in a blue moon) and we bid our goodbyes.

The tout greeted me and took me to a different waiting room and gave me another bottle of water and towel.

“Taxi o yonde kudasai (please help me call a taxi)” I told the tout and one was ready for me by the time I finished the water.

Near the end of the 30min taxi ride, I really had to go to washroom because I had so much to drink in my session 4 water and 2 coke. It was one of the longest elevator ride up to my room on the 23rd floor. Note to fellow bros, use the toilet before you leave the establishment. LOL

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Normally, I am quite clean shaven and freshly bathed before I show up to a session. This time, there was much delay from the business dinner and I had a little more to drink than I normally would. So a lot of the negative aspect of my review was direct result of my faults. The experience at Versailles met/exceeded my expectation. The location seemed recently renovated, the staffs were polite and very helpful.

Shizuku was extremely cute, with small face and big eyes, very sexy and slender body. Her enthusiasm and mannerism are top notch. GFE was lacking a little bit, while we cuddled a lot, but kissing was limited and she didn’t seem to want to allow DATY, so I didn’t push it. Maybe it’s my alcohol breath, maybe it’s a gaijin thing.

I would highly recommend the establishment and also Shizuku as well, but I am not sure when will be my next visit to Tokyo, so I won’t talk about whether to repeat or not.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

thank you for your report! i just finished my visit to Versailles and the similar thing happen. maybe i am holding high expectations, the girl (senri) i pick doesn't want to be very close and the GFE is lacking. i appeared with some perfumes, mouth mint spray and even some make up to cover my acnes, i cannot feel the enthusiasm and the GFE (i am in my late 20s). maybe it's a gaijin thing because i spoke broken Japanese. or maybe she got a lot of Japanese sugar daddies. but she really looks amazing and staying with such a beauty is really pleasant.

i appeared with some perfumes
Next time, only perfume needed is deodorant. The fragrance might transfer to girl and she has more customers to tend to and cant smell of eau de cologne.

Most notice that the only nice smell from soapland girls come from hair and sometimes mouth. Married men shouldn't smell when they leave the place. Do the girls the same honour, wash yourself thoroughly but dont put on any fragrance.

There is a reason why the bathsoap is unperfumed.

Next time, only perfume needed is deodorant. The fragrance might transfer to girl and she has more customers to tend to and cant smell of eau de cologne.

Most notice that the only nice smell from soapland girls come from hair and sometimes mouth. Married men shouldn't smell when they leave the place. Do the girls the same honour, wash yourself thoroughly but dont put on any fragrance.

There is a reason why the bathsoap is unperfumed.
Wow it makes sense. Thank you very much for your professional advices. Luckily i am the last customer at that time, I hope i didn't cause some problems.
I submitted my Versailles review on TAG just now, i dig a lot of information here and i would like to contribute to the forum.

Reactions: Ryo75 and Cinnabums