Tip if you are interested in peep show

Interesting. A shop with a very well done subsite in English without adjusted prices? That's new.
Good to see that at least some shops try it differently.

Reactions: StFyle and clover
I feel a bit sorry for Inu-chan.

Screenshot_20230817_151852_Bromite.jpg

Interesting. A shop with a very well done subsite in English without adjusted prices? That's new.
I think the challenge would be how to tell the girls to pose when you nominate them since it is usually done with whiteboard and you need to put your phone in locker.

my writing sucks, and I am not at the level to be able to write without seeing phone.

found some other magic mirror type shop
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/experimenting-with-voyeurism-at-shibuya-galaxy.28413/

Yeah it amazes me how well done the English version is, even though it omits some information, it's 10x better than others

I think the challenge would be how to tell the girls to pose when you nominate them since it is usually done with whiteboard and you need to put your phone in locker.

my writing sucks, and I am not at the level to be able to write without seeing phone.

found some other magic mirror type shop
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/experimenting-with-voyeurism-at-shibuya-galaxy.28413/
They say they have a form you can fill out in English. Just writing in Hiragana should be fine as well.

Edit. Obviously you have to know some amount of Japanese, but it's not exactly like you have to write an essay 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: kirayamato
I actually tried going there tonight, but I met the last provider on her way out, on the stairs (I assume she was). The staff said they were closed already and I arrived there at exactly 21.30, so try to be a bit earlier if you are going.

The provider was a tall, slender, cute girl and definitely got me excited to try it out another time.

Found this place, which seems to cater to foreigners:
見学ぬくぬく
https://nukunuku.club/

Whole site in English as well. Thought I would just throw it out there if anyone is interested.
So this is like Madonna or NHP but you have to ‘take matters into your own hands’ rather than wait for the lady to come visit your booth?

Reactions: clover
So this is like Madonna or NHP but you have to ‘take matters into your own hands’ rather than wait for the lady to come visit your booth?
I don't know about either one of those stores, but if those are magic mirror shops as well, then yes.
You are right about having to take matters in to your own hands😁

I think seedy because you sit in a little box and have a wank whilst looking at young ladies dressed as schoolgirls about 1 meter away from you. Thats probably the main reason. Just a guess though.

Still, im interested.
Beautifully phrased!

I think seedy because you sit in a little box and have a wank whilst looking at young ladies dressed as schoolgirls about 1 meter away from you. Thats probably the main reason. Just a guess though.

Still, im interested.
I think you can request the girl to come as close as possible to the mirror.

expect the play to be similar like shibuya galaxy https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/shibuya-galaxy.28217/

Been reading madonna reviews and seems the HJ/BJ tends to be rush and sometimes they left even if you didnt nut.

I will check the place out tonight when I am free.

Reactions: Alice
Quick Review for NukuNuku Ikebukuro. Will post complete experience when I have time.

I asked the staff and he said Japanese is not necessary. They will change the tablet language to english for you.

I went there today. It is near awa romano, in the alley between angel kiss and yakitori.

Basically they will perform without taking off their clothes. They will show boobs without taking off bra and panty.They wont show nipple or private area. I think at most with 5000 yen you can ask them to be topless with plaster on nipple.

Momo#18 : I think the prettiest with white smooth skin but dead inside.

Min#92 : quite cute, skinny, plump butt. I was offered business card with handwriting, maybe because I nut during her session.

Summary : typical option milking onakura. I somehow feel they can see me so a bit uncomfortable when they are facing me.

6500 yen 60 minutes course + 1000 yen admission fee.

You can choose what performance : non penetrate sex act, masturbation etc., but maybe learn how to write oppai or oshiri at least in romaji.

Last edited:
Quick Review for NukuNuku Ikebukuro. Will post complete experience when I have time.

I asked the staff and he said Japanese is not necessary. They will change the tablet language to english for you.

I went there today. It is near awa romano, in the alley between angel kiss and yakitori.

Basically they will perform without taking off their clothes. They will show boobs without taking off bra and panty.They wont show nipple or private area. I think at most with 5000 yen you can ask them to be topless with plaster on nipple.

Momo, I think the prettiest with fair skin but dead inside.

Min, quite cute, skinny, plump butt. I was offered business card with handwriting, maybe because I nut during her session.

Summary : typical option milking onakura. I somehow feel they can see me so a bit uncomfortable when they are facing me.

6500 yen 60 minutes course + 1000 yen admission fee.

Thanks for going and testing it out. That was quick :)

Sounds really kinda dirty if you had a feeling that they are able to see you and are fully clothed 😅

Thanks for going and testing it out. That was quick :)

Sounds really kinda dirty if you had a feeling that they are able to see you and are fully clothed 😅
there is no window and when I brought the whiteboard close enough to the mirror, they could read it immediately. I assume it is semi visible if you are close enough.

Rise#99: in a glance looks ichika matsumoto. But dont trust my eyes.

The upside you can the panty.

maybe it will be more fun if I chose cosplay or clothes change course.

• Love
Reactions: clover and Alice
there is no window and when I brought the whiteboard close enough to the mirror, they could read it immediately. I assume it is semi visible if you are close enough.

Rise#99: in a glance looks ichika matsumoto. But dont trust my eyes.

The upside you can the panty.

maybe it will be more fun if I chose cosplay or clothes change course.
Now I have to go there, Ichika Matsumoto is a favorite. Have to do research myself🧐Thank you for trying it out.

Reactions: Alice