Guest viewing is limited

Select [Utsunomiya] (SL) Tired of a provider dropping shifts, so I’ll meet current college student legal loli Hinano from Select

https://soap-select.com/select/

SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Tired of a provider dropping shifts, so I’ll meet current college student legal loli Hinano from Select

Soapland Name:
Select

Soapland Provider Name:
Hinano (https://www.cityheaven.net/tochigi/A0901/A090101/select/girlid-39633780/?lo=1&of=y)

Soapland Website:
https://soap-select.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes, 28000 yen (no nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Select is a relatively new store. New enough that google maps wasn't updated the last time I was in Japan in November 2023. Also new enough that some people haven't tried going there I guess. It has a system where you can "select" a girl based on their type: amateur, big boobs, and mature with the first two costing more than the mature. I was initially interested in Nana. Before putting in a cityheaven reservation, I inquired them in the chat if it's cool for a gaijin like me to do it. They said I was not allowed to make a reservation, even on the day of. They also gave me a price list on request, which, minus the 40 minute option not being there, it ended up matching the one in the store, so I was going to keep them at their word or just leave.

Making sure that no one else took her first slot (weekday afternoon) and rearranging my plans if it did, I constantly checked her profile and schedule the day of. Literally on bullet train on the way to Utsunomiya, her shift disappears (refer to my VIP without the VIP option review). But she's on schedule tomorrow, so I still have another chance to get Nana. It started with an hour delay for her start time to completely being removed, blaming it on the trains stopping. I plan on returning back to Tokyo tomorrow morning and don't want to be burned for the third time and feel like I'm wasting my time by trying to stay close to the area to get in to the first slot. Fuck it, I'll get like two more backups in case Nana suddenly disappears again, which she did.

I picked the amateur Hinano. I was already pent up from the day before and still am today. Depending on the price, I might still take it even with a gaijin tax. I show up, with a little over an hour before Hinano's next slot opens up and ask for Hinano. He asked if it was my first time here and I said it was. He asked me to go to the waiting room and on the way, he asked if I was Japanese and later asked what my nationality is. I was expecting him to explain the rules to me or something, but he laid down the same price list that was on the front desk with me and asked what course I wanted and I paid the normal price, without a nomination fee for whatever reason. He also gave me a questionnaire to fill out. He took a long enough time that I started to think that I wouldn't get any change back, but he eventually came back with my change and I gave him my questionnaire. The waiting room is also playing like popular western songs popular from like 10 years ago. It straight up played Despacito and I couldn't contain my laughter

While writing this part of the review, a middle aged guy came in and started a call, telling the guy on the other line that gaijin are okay here as long as they can speak Japanese. At first I thought this was some kind of racist talk, but the more heard of the conversation and him asking about it again to a worker that came in to give the questionnaire. It was then that I realized he's one of the good ones, a Japanese person actually trying to get his friend in. Because I am American, I turned around and chatted him up about what he was doing and about gaijin troubles. He's trying one of the girls and seeing if she's good before handing her over to the friend. Our convo got cut short because his time was called though. He says "see you later" and I'm like, I'm literally leaving tomorrow. And uhhh… as fate has it, we happen to be staying in the same hotel, so there is actually a chance we'll see each other again lmao

My number eventually gets called and a different employee points me to meet her in the elevator. Oh, by the way, this place is 5 stories with an elevator??? It's like I'm at a high end soapland at normal prices. The hallways are also huge and very clean. I meet her in a school girl cosplay outfit and she's taller than imagined. I looked down and oh, she's wearing like literally 9 inch heels. Her face is also not exactly my type. She kinda looks like the Smiling Titan from Attack on Titan, I say in the most polite way possible. Still cute, but I can see her not being everyone's type. Big smile and laughs all the time though. We get to our floor and room and it's unsurprisingly big and clean. She takes off her heels and I can see her true height. Itty bitty. Her profile says that she often gets confused for a middle schooler by police officers, which I agree from behind. Her face has enough maturity that she looks probably of age. We talk a bit with me sitting on the bed while she stays standing. She asked if I wanted bed or mat and I said bed. It would also be a shame to not be able to experience her loliness not facing her

She gives me a couple of kisses. Huh? There is an immediate service option here, but I didn't ask or paid for it. She starts undressing me, giving me the high end treatment (or at least that's how I think most high ends do it): towel over my crotch as she takes off my underwear. She unzips the front of her shirt and has me take off all of her clothes one by one. Her face shows her real age, but she her body is very slim and helps bring out her loli aspects. But enough about her body, uhhh are we going to start right here?! No, she then tells me to get in the tub. Huh??? She then starts getting ready for the soap part. She finishes and asks me to sit down on the chair and I had to ask her about it. She said that it's because the customer doesn't have anything they can do while the girl gets ready. Yes, I went back into that dirty water once I was cleaned. Her too. Her washing was good and her small stature heightened the sexiness. She also made sure you got to play with her small boobs during it (her profile says E cup, but it's just some under boob magic making the cup size bigger than the actual size of the boob entirely). I also learn that she's in college, so I guess the website age is pretty accurate for the girls here

I get in the tub and given a toothbrush and cup. Like an actual cup made of plastic, not the disposable paper cups. She joins after washing herself and the both of us finish the iodine wash. I'm guessing she brushed her teeth after her last customer especially since she kissed me earlier??? Yeah, let's go with that. She lays in a way where it makes it feel like she's about the same height instead of like 30cm shorter than me like she really is, what a shame. After hugging her for a while, she turned around and gave me a quick BBBJ and HJ, but I'm still backed up and don't want to pop there, so she suggests to move to the bed. Also way better technique than the VIP girl yesterday. In my last review, I thought I had a problem about worrying too much about wasting time, but I think it might've been a provider issue or Hinano is that quick on the catch

On the bed, I asked her if she was more of an S or M and she said S??? Her profile said that her play style was passive, so I was prepared for that, but she said that was something from when she started and hasn't been changed yet. So I gladly laid down and let her do her magic. She likes to do a little too much kissing and licking around the body because I want her to start the BJ already. I start to get close and ask if we could switch (also so that I can see more of her body, which was amazing). I asked her if I could DATY and she said yes. I start to peer down and oh, there's a little tuft of hair. She looked clean shaven earlier, but the hair is light hair, nothing rough, so it wasn't immediately noticeable during the washing. It doesn't even look like she shaved or anything. It looks like her natural hair. She tells me my staring was embarrassing, so I went face first so that I wouldn't be staring at anything. I start to do my thing and she apparently came.

We switch places again, she gets me hard again, and caps me for doggy style. I deflated a little, but surely it will get better after some stimulation and it didn't really. She was tight, but I didn't really feel any ribbing? I soldiered on and she apparently came again even though I was still like a half chub, which I will take as "you suck, let me get in top". I was getting tired anyway, so I'll let her do her magic. She gets on top of me and this is definitely better, but I still have trouble popping. I don't know if it's a problem with our connection, her box, or my own body, but after some difficultly, I came, at least I think I did? She tied up the condom before throwing it in the trash can, so let's say I did. I did some thrusts while still in cowgirl because I was somewhat unsatisfied because I wanted to move her, but the angle of our arms made it hard to maneuver around

She cleaned up a bit and she gets back in bed with me and we chatted whatever time we had left with her putting a towel over her because she was embarrassed. I'm still not really feeling a connection, but I've been getting her to laugh a lot and I'm not sure if that's her normal self or her work laughs. Time soon gets called and we wash off. She invites me to the tub and joins me? I hug her from behind like before and we continued to chat. We soon get out, dry, put on our clothes, but instead of the ones she started in, she put on a new outfit that looked like a sexy maid onesy, no underwear. She then offers me a drink. Don't know what's up with the places I've been to lately, but I've been getting some weird drink choices lately. I would think the standard is tea or water, but recently my choices have been orange juice, Pepsi, apple juice, and now ramune is on the table. I also realize that the music in the room is playing some kind of JPOP unlike the western music in the waiting room, making me think that the music is different? This is a first. But no, she actually says this is from a generic JPOP list that shes playing from a separate speaker. To prove it, she turns it off from a switch on the wall and then plays the one from the store with an adjustable dial for the volume??? WTF just how fucking modern is this place????

She calls the front desk telling them that we're leaving and we say our goodbyes with a kiss in the elevator. One of the employees greets me in the hallway on the way to the front desk and asks how it was. I said it was great, half expecting him to ask me to fill out a survey, but I get out without hassle

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I went to a different soap a couple of days earlier and I was able to pop just fine then, so not sure what caused my difficulty this time. As mentioned before, I did not have the best connection with her as in there was awkward silences during the down time, but she definitely fits the amateur tag of the shop despite working here for at least 2 years (according to her oldest city heaven review). I have had the lack of ribbing issue with a different provider before, but I was able to finish just fine there, so I think it was a connection issue here. I definitely don’t think she’s a bad girl by no means, so I will consider it a recommended. Maybe it will get better with a second visit (and maybe she’ll still be around whenever I go to Japan and go to Utsunomiya again)

Either way, I got major whiplash from this seemingly high end soap building at a normal price tag. If you want to see what a high end soap looks like inside, but don’t have the cash to go to a real one, you’ll get like 70% of the way there with here with seemingly no gaijin tax

Reactions: Jugemu
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024