Guest viewing is limited

To Wander Around or Book Ahead

StillCouldBeWorse

TAG Member
Reaction score
Curious to hear the thoughts of others. For us newbies who want to try out an Soapland, what would be the best course of action in going to a shop.

Would it be to wander around the main areas looking for what would be the best (of the allowed for us foreign plebs) at the time or book ahead and hope you don't get rejected at the call.

Personally think trying for a walk in might be better, but curious to here the opinions out there.

If you want a great first experience booking ahead is recommended but the excitement of not knowing what you end up with definitely adds to the adventure.
Tried both and the most memorable experiences have been booked.

Curious to hear the thoughts of others. For us newbies who want to try out an Soapland, what would be the best course of action in going to a shop.

Would it be to wander around the main areas looking for what would be the best (of the allowed for us foreign plebs) at the time or book ahead and hope you don't get rejected at the call.

Personally think trying for a walk in might be better, but curious to here the opinions out there.

Wandering around is the easy less time consuming approach, but has it's dangers. You don't know how much the shops charge beforehands and their shopped images are not a good reference point to pick a girl that fits your preferences.

Checking online and making sure everything is to your liking takes time but the probability for a good outcome is defiantly higher.

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse
決心
What most new posters are lacking too much of.
When you have 2 choices which are overtly more or less balanced in pros and cons, choose either direction swiftly and go with it or you will spend life flopping around like a lost, bloated fish washed up on a beach of indecision.

決心
What most new posters are lacking too much of.
When you have 2 choices which are overtly more or less balanced in pros and cons, choose either direction swiftly and go with it or you will spend life flopping around like a lost, bloated fish washed up on a beach of indecision.
Fair enough, although given that I've got about a month to figure it all out before I'm in the position to make that call, I'm happy to be a lost fish for the moment finding the crumbs of information that could help me get on the right path.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharlieSimms
I also just realised I've posted this in general questions instead of the correct questions board...

Attachments

• formula1-f1.gif
    formula1-f1.gif
    178.8 KB · Views: 54
If you want to try SL, especially Yoshiwara, what you will end up finding is that most of the time you won’t be able to reserve ahead even if you wanted to. There are some exceptions like DMing girls on social media and hoping that the shop allows you, but generally speaking you will be refused whether you call or try to book online.

Walking around also has high rejection rate and has quite limited options as well. I still recommend both calling and walking around just so you can get a feel first hand how limited your options are. You need to set your expectations low and embrace luck of the draw.

But that being said, even if the options are limited, the average quality of the experience is good enough to where even if it is random it will generally be enjoyable.

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse
you will spend life flopping around like a lost, bloated fish washed up on a beach of indecision.

I mean if it's bloated it looks bigger and who doesn't like that?

But the correct way is to wander around while making calls to the shops. If a doorman stops you and tries to talk just ask their phone number and then call that and talk to him over the phone while looking him calmly in the eyes to assert dominance.

I mean if it's bloated it looks bigger and who doesn't like that?

But the correct way is to wander around while making calls to the shops. If a doorman stops you and tries to talk just ask their phone number and then call that and talk to him over the phone while looking him calmly in the eyes to assert dominance.

Armies of foreigners wandering aimlessly through Yoshiwara…. Wonderful for the cause. 😂

Hell why not use a megaphone (or use an American voice - it’s the same thing) and do a mass sales pitch of oneself to entire streets of touts at a time. With the fly undone and the peepee out to show clearly your threat level - or lack thereof as the case may be.

Armies of foreigners wandering aimlessly through Yoshiwara…. Wonderful for the cause. 😂

Hell why not use a megaphone (or use an American voice - it’s the same thing) and do a mass sales pitch of oneself to entire streets of touts at a time. With the fly undone and the peepee out to show clearly your threat level - or lack thereof as the case may be.
Unless it's me...then they all run away like Godzilla showed up.

• Love
Reactions: CharlieSimms
why not use a megaphone (or use an American voice - it’s the same thing)
I sit next to an American at work... can confirm the accuracy of this statement. So can everyone I've had a phone conversation to for the last 6 years....