Guest viewing is limited

Tokio For Couple

blobloblo

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi everyone
thanks for all information you give to us. I will be in tokio in july in couple. we are mixed couple, and we have 3 questions:

1 someone spoke to me that in Tokyo there are some bar where the customers must wear some shoes with mirror on the top and all staff working in bar is composed by women that not wear underwear. is it true or is only a legend?

2 we would like to find some soft sm bar or club where we can start this kind of experience, especially the Japanese traditional tied.

3 for what I read here the happenings bar or swinging club most simple to go in for mixed couple are bliss out and olive 21. is some more that we need to visit?
thanks

1 someone spoke to me that in Tokyo there are some bar where the customers must wear some shoes with mirror on the top and all staff working in bar is composed by women that not wear underwear. is it true or is only a legend?

Yes and no. Its called "no-pan kissa." In the 80's it use to be quite common, but after the MOF scandal, almost all of them are gone. It was a shabu-shabu restaurants and cafes ( with mirrored floors. The girls wouldn't wear panties of course.) Legend is that there is still a few, but I also hear they are way more underground and almost a little too shady.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hi hunter. thanks for the reply and it seems that it will be difficoult to see a place like this. anyway it was more for curiosity.

welcome all comments about happenings bar or adult club for couple.
thanks