Tokyo area real Korean girls.

jack doe

good times of life
Reaction score
Hi, how are you all?

I've been wanting to try out some of the Korean delivery health. But don't want a bait and switch, I have heard these Korean type places often do bait and switches or send you a Thai or Chinese girl acting as Korean.

Do you know of any real actual Korean delivery health with real Korean girls?

Thanks for the help all. Have a good one.

Last edited:
Hi, how are you all?

I've been wanting to try out some of the Korean delivery health. But don't want a bait and switch, I have heard these Korean type places often do bait and switches or send you a Thai or Chinese girl acting as Korean.

Do you know of any real actual Korean delivery health with real Korean girls?

Thanks for the help all. Have a good one.
Hope you find what you're looking for and maybe you could let us know how things go!

And I can totally relate to your situation: as all the Asian girls here in Canada have been Chinese, even though they advertise as being Korean or Japanese. I'm seriously considering trying to find a nice Korean provider while in Tokyo at this point....maybe. There's so many options, and I don't know which to pick!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
delicious deli may also have Korean lady, but the last lady that they sent to me was very unhigienic and very bad at bad.

Reactions: Majora
I didn't have great experience using kan-deli to find Korean delivery health. They sent me real Korean girls, but a few times, these DH sent me a totally different person, not the girl in the pictures.

The reason I know that they were real Koreans because I could say basic Korean and I know a few Korean phrases. I have a few Korean friends.

Last edited:
delicious deli may also have Korean lady, but the last lady that they sent to me was very unhigienic and very bad at bad.
Probably the poor girl was overworked and didn't have time to properly clean herself.

if you look through the kan-deli website provided you can call those shops 1 by 1 in your best japanese and ask if foreigners are ok.
Most will say no, some yes, and although I've had found a few nice encounters there you should be warned that all those shops will bait and switch you to some degree. i've had some shops send me some nasty teeth oba-sans 1 hour late (koreans are always late) when i was expecting 100% different girl.. i guess other members can tell you the same

if you look through the kan-deli website provided you can call those shops 1 by 1 in your best japanese and ask if foreigners are ok.
Most will say no, some yes, and although I've had found a few nice encounters there you should be warned that all those shops will bait and switch you to some degree. i've had some shops send me some nasty teeth oba-sans 1 hour late (koreans are always late) when i was expecting 100% different girl.. i guess other members can tell you the same
When they sent you the nasty tooth obasan, did you call them back up as say in your best Japanese, "Hey why the fuck did you send me a nasty tooth obasan?" The bait and switch is one thing, but when they send you a rotten-toothed-body-odoriferous-overweight smelly old lady, well that is a completely different level of being fucked with.

When they sent you the nasty tooth obasan, did you call them back up as say in your best Japanese, "Hey why the fuck did you send me a nasty tooth obasan?" The bait and switch is one thing, but when they send you a rotten-toothed-body-odoriferous-overweight smelly old lady, well that is a completely different level of being fucked with.

I was polite about it... and i did cancel.

That being said, if you can tell the mama-san u want a nice slender ichi-ban kirei type and they send u an ugly woman then they know why you are canceling..

But i have also met some of the most beautiful korean ladys ever on kan-deli, so it's hit or miss.

I was polite about it... and i did cancel.

That being said, if you can tell the mama-san u want a nice slender ichi-ban kirei type and they send u an ugly woman then they know why you are canceling..

But i have also met some of the most beautiful korean ladys ever on kan-deli, so it's hit or miss.

Also, some of the reasons why they don't allow foreigners are some of the stunts some a-holes pull off.. like running off with the girls money when she is in the shower after the session. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us.

you should be warned that all those shops will bait and switch you to some degree. i've had some shops send me some nasty teeth oba-sans 1 hour late (koreans are always late) when i was expecting 100% different girl.. i guess other members can tell you the same
Doesn't shock me at all. After quickly looking through the site, it's obvious to me how the pictures have been photoshoped in the same style as most bait and switch shops do.

It does look to good to be true..........