[tokyo] Ecchi Shopping... Where To Go ?

ryusai72

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone !
I am currently in vacations in Japan and will arrive in Tokyo in almost a week. I'm planning to do some ecchi shopping, mainly figures and video games, so I'm wondering where should I go to buy some second hand ecchi/hentai figures ?
I have a couple of stores in mind, like M'S and Wild One.

Akihabara of course. Take whatever building, last floor. I also already witnessed stuff at first floor between some pikachu figurines, there was some "tentaclemon"...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Secondhand, Mandarake is hands down your best bet. The one in Akiba has, arguably, the best selection of girly figures. Not so well versed on games but you should do well at the Akiba one for that as well.

Surugaya (also Akiba) is also good and had a good selection. There's another ship near Mandarake called Kamifusen that had less selection but good prices on what they do have.

Hell, Yodobashi Camera had some of they stuff. But yeah the other places and areas of town mentioned will have a much larger selection.

There's a reason Akihabara is sometimes refer to as otaku's heaven! There are way too many shops so some will definitely fit your criteria, whether first hand or second hand or after many hands :p