Tokyo; High-end Soaplands Accepting Foreigners?

4MD27N9RA

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've read many reviews on TAG. Wonderful site, this.

I'll have my first opportunity to visit a Tokyo soapland soon, and am on the hunt for the highest-end establishments that will accept foreigners who speak minimal Japanese. I realize "high end" and "foreigners accepted" may be mutually exclusive in many cases.

I've studied the list here:

http://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html

Is it wise to correlate cost with quality when assessing soaplands?

Any particular recommendations?

Thanks for your help.

If your Japanese is passable and you have money, I'm sure they will be accepting. Landmark is a high end soapland that has had several positive reviews on this board. I guess it's just a matter of calling or going there directly.

Arriving Tokyo next week! Bumping this thread for any more advise. I'm looking for the highest end experience possible. I'm even willing to try to get into traditionally foreigner unfriendly places and report back to the team. Can't hurt to try and would be fun for me.

Bumping this thread for any more advise.

Advice = read reviews.

I'm even willing to try to get into traditionally foreigner unfriendly places and report back to the team. Can't hurt to try and would be fun for me.

Feel free to go to Yoshiwara. There's plenty of places that will call to you to provide service, especially during the day.