Guest viewing is limited

Tokyo High Society- How To Access?

Not many folks being helpful here....

An easy start is to hang out at a few coffee shops in the late afternoon in and around the areas where wealthy people live. Hiroo and Daikanyama are a couple to start with. Then make friends with some Japanese guys in their 40s who look like they're wearing very expensive clothes.

Make friends with the Japanese guys with access and they'll pull you into where the girls are.

Hope that helps.

Another easy way may be to be a serious ballroom dancer. Ballroom dancing remains rich people's hobby, but actually opens to anyone. There are several prestigious dance studios in Tokyo such as Sukegawa in Gotanda (yes, the one very visible from the Yamanote train).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
skyscraper bars, or rooftop bars are everywhere, im sure you are going to find one...
the high society is usually to be found at sports and gaming events...
and of course......music events (cough cough)

Not many folks being helpful here....

An easy start is to hang out at a few coffee shops in the late afternoon in and around the areas where wealthy people live. Hiroo and Daikanyama are a couple to start with. Then make friends with some Japanese guys in their 40s who look like they're wearing very expensive clothes.

Make friends with the Japanese guys with access and they'll pull you into where the girls are.

Hope that helps.

It might be easier said that done to meet random wealthy Japanese guys in coffee shops then expect them to line you with some high class gals. Unless the OP has some kind of angle to offer them, can't see it working.

Have done it many times personally, though of course you have to have an angle. And it's a helluvalot easier than trying to go after the girls directly. You can't even piss in Japan without a warm intro.

I don`t know if this pertains to Tokyo or not. Almost every "affluent" person that I know is a member of either Rotary Club or Lions Club. If you`re not a member or don`t know a member, you may be able to volunteer to help with one of their functions. Even if you don`t meet any of The Elite, at the very least you`ll meet some new people.

Reactions: Ken1988
If you are a gaijin, good luck. You might meet some "cult" people who have money but the class I think the OP is talking about is generally open to few Japanese and gaijin with lots of money. I mean LOTS.