Guest viewing is limited

NH Tokyo Shemale Club The Changelings - Shurin

Unless this dude has HIV already it's a risk to himself also. So pretty dumb all around.
It's actually dangerous for him even if he already has HIV. If you get infected with a different strain of the virus it can progress faster or even become immune to some HIV medications used nowadays.
I assume that, if he doesn't havs HIV, his reasoning is that he is already over 70 so that if he gets the disease its probably easy to keep it under control with medication for the rest of his life.

If he doesn't have a disease it wouldn't really be actual "punishment" for the girls giving him an attitude, except for scaring the shit out of them. At least they cant get pregnant through that way, haha.

But yeah, i hope he doesn't have a disease and i hope he doesn't get one because he would pass it on.

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes
I assume that, if he doesn't havs HIV, his reasoning is that he is already over 70 so that if he gets the disease its probably easy to keep it under control with medication for the rest of his life.

Nowadays if you live in a first world country and can afford the medication HIV will stay in bay for the rest of your natural life regardless of your age. It doesn't have any effect on the life expectancy anymore. (Though a part of this might be HIV patients are regularly checked so cancers and other nasty stuff is found out earlier).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Don't be so sure - where did you think politicians come from?
Now THAT would probably really scare those poor girls. :(

Nowadays if you live in a first world country and can afford the medication HIV will stay in bay for the rest of your natural life regardless of your age. It doesn't have any effect on the life expectancy anymore. (Though a part of this might be HIV patients are regularly checked so cancers and other nasty stuff is found out earlier).
Hmm good point. But still, a life full of medication, check ups and being careful doesn't seem appealing at 20 but it may not be such a big deal anymore at 70. The chances are you have to go in and out the hospital at old age anyway.