Contact Method:

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 14000¥

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English was okay

Details of the Encounter:
As I am interested in cute shemale (actually 男の娘 are my favorite as I do not like big breasts) I choose to gonto Tokyo Shemale Club
http://english.nh-nh.club

I used the online Form to get a reservation with shurin which I have seen in some movies before (with Black hair) and seeing her pictures with the blond hair I was instandly in love ^^

Got some Kind of confirmation and aswered again that I just bought a japanese Sim for Internet and told them my line Name, after that I got a message that I got accepted and that I should come to the place written in the Mail at the time I booked.

When I arrived some chubby guy opened up and told me the number of shurins room.
I rung the Bell and an angel opened the door !

The pictures are 100% real.
I payd her and we went into the small bath.
As I requested water play she peed on me and was a little bit surprised seeing me Drink some of it ^^
Then she made me sick her even before taking a shower which I liked actually.
Than she washed both of us and we went into the bed.
She asked if I had some favorites and we started with 69 me beeing the bottom.

She was doing a nice blow Job and havin me do the same for her, but as I am only a Beginner I sometimes had some problems with that dick in my mouth so I had to but it out ... No idea if she thought it was by accident or not but she allways put it back into my mouth as she was demanding me to go on (which again was to my linking as I am M)

She licked my breasts and neck and whatever and did a really good job with my dick until just a few minutes before the time was up I came.
We took a shower again and talked a little even though time was up already and when I went out she was telling me to get home save and that she would like to meet again and so on, really awesome.
It did not feel like she was in a Rush to get me gone or anything.

Only thing which might not be that great was that in my opinion she was actually to thin ... a little bit unhealthy I think but stillt she looked like an angel.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though I am still not sure if I preffer woman or shemale, I would preffer shulin over most woman I have ever seen thats for sure

I met chuling back when she was with a different shop around the time of her she male Japan shoots when she could still come. I think she's lovely - glad you had a nice time! I contacted her a while after that and she mentioned that she thought she was a bit too thin so I hope she's OK!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review!
Walked past Club Diamond today in Shinjuku, can't miss that place, haha. (I know this is different shop, just ironic to see a new NH review after walking past yah other club.)

Oh wow, she kinda looks like a blonde haired Matsui Jurina! I'll definitely have to consider this when I'm in Tokyo. Hopefully she'll still be around by the time I get there!