¥9k (normally ¥10k, night discount) for 1h

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Through a positive review here and rave ones from 爆サイ, I decided to visit Toukaen in Sakae, Nagoya. It was a 5 min walk from the subway station in the 5th floor of a non-descript building.

The lobby was cramped and dark; only faint yellow and pink lightings available, though the Mama-san was pleasant and greeted with a smile. I came without a booking but I didn’t have to wait to be directed to the room after storing my valuables in the locker.

The room was even darker than the lobby with only faint, hanging star-shaped neon lights. It is also quite steamy and the little fan inside did nothing to alleviate the sweat.

The therapist (didn’t introduce herself until quite a bit into the massage) entered the room and wanted to do the pre-massage shower first, but since the room was occupied she began her massage instead. Her technique was nothing to write home about, and after a few minutes we headed to the shower room.

She scrubbed my body thoroughly with foam and started caressing my groin area. She noted how it was harder than she’s used to. After some more sensual touches in the privates for both side (hers was covered), I dried up and we headed back to the room.

She continued the massage, but it was neither long nor particularly satisfying. Then, she instructed me to be on all fours and continued massaging my groin. Then, I was told to flip over.

Her technique with her hands here was impressive if sadistic. She found a set of motions that I was particularly weak to and helped herself to using it repeatedly. I helped myself to attacking her weak area, which seems to be a firm grip and rub on her left rib and hip.

This continues for some 20 minutes with breaths increasingly shorter and steamier, chats increasingly becoming moans and groans, and with good time management on her part and a resilient defense on my part in spite of her devilish motion, I came with less than 5 minutes left on the clock.

We smiled at each other then headed to the post-shower room. After I dried myself again she brought me drinks which I was really grateful for after all the sweat in the oven of a room. She sent me off and wished me well and to come again later.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’m glad Nagoya’s 風俗 isn’t as closed to foreigners as I thought, though the site insisted that it is not a 風俗店, which I was really confused at. If arcades have to acquire a 風俗 license, I’m scratching heads as to how this doesn’t.

I enjoyed my visit here and would recommend it to others, though I don’t see myself coming here again as I have other spots elsewhere on my bucket lists (Shinchis and Juso in Osaka, Tokyo soaplands).

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
If arcades have to acquire a 風俗 license, I’m scratching heads as to how this doesn’t.

Everything illegal is fine until you get caught.

Reactions: Alice
I thought this is typical chinese esthe / asian esthe?
It is; the website just straight up lies though about it not being a 風俗店. Not sure why they need to mention it if they’re trying to hide it