Towels for Outcall

Stepz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Been in lurk mode since my last trip, but now I'm going back to Tokyo in April. This time I will be staying at a 5-star hotel, so I'm probably going to do all outcalls. Last time when I had 2 sessions in the same day I would do incall in the day time and outcall late night. For those that have done multiple outcalls in the same day: how did you manage the towel situation? Just ask the hotel for more outright? Do they care? I booked for 2 people, and in my experience that gives 2 towels.

Ask the house keeping, obviously. Tell them your girlfriend is a dirty girl.

Reactions: Maxblack and Stepz
I’ve never hesitated to ask for fresh towels. If anyone asks (they never have) I'd just tell them I sweat a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH and Stepz
You ask housekeeping for more towels. They bring you more towels.

And just in case you are wondering: yes, they know exactly why you need more towels. Housekeeping has WAY more experience with professionals using their towels than you do.

it is 5 stars so unlikely they will say no. just tell them it is dirty (for whatever reason) and you want new set.
day time 1 set original and get another one for late night is still pretty reasonable.

worst case they ask for a fee.

Reactions: Stepz
You ask housekeeping for more towels. They bring you more towels.

And just in case you are wondering: yes, they know exactly why you need more towels. Housekeeping has WAY more experience with professionals using their towels than you do.
Here are your towels, sir. Wink wink. Say no more. Say no more.

The Australian sex worker Bella Green wrote a funny and insightful memoir called Happy Endings. I recommend it to anyone. She wrote a whole chapter on towels, and how it was a struggle to get enough when she did incall tours around Australia. She once thought she made a major score by stealing a stack of towels from a housekeeping trolly, only to discover they were bathmats.

Reactions: Maxblack