Translator-Like Service for Booking Appointments?

Fuller Up

TAG Member
Reaction score
Do folks have recommendations for a translator-like service that can be used for booking appointments?

To provide some more detail, I've already found and visited a few good spots that are friendly to foreigners, including people like me who don't speak Japanese. However, the one issue I'm still dealing with is that it's difficult to make advanced reservations with these places, given the language difficulties that arise when communicating by phone.

I'd ideally like a service where I can message via Line or WhatsApp with the details of the booking I want, and then have them take care of completing the booking for me. (Presumably this service could be used for other translation needs besides booking adult entertainment.) I'd be grateful for recommendations of anything along these lines. Thanks in advance.

Well there was some guy who trumpeted about his 'super secret' concierge service that booked a place for him, turned out to be some random Japanese dude on fucking Fiverr.

Maybe ask around there, someone might be willing to do it for you.

Note this wouldn't get you in places you would normally need Japanese for. This is not a magic skip the line option.

Well there was some guy who trumpeted about his 'super secret' concierge service that booked a place for him, turned out to be some random Japanese dude on fucking Fiverr.

Note this wouldn't get you in places you would normally need Japanese for. This is not a magic skip the line option.

Ha. This sounds pretty spot-on with what I'm looking for. Do you recall who this guy is and/or did he share the contact info for the guy on Fiverr he was using?

Sign up to Fiverr & just message the guys on there. Be selective with your word & just ask. They can only say “No I don’t do that.”

Reactions: MossBoss
I'm giving this a shot on Upwork, which is similar to Fiverr. Reached out to a couple folks so far and no response, but I'm keeping at it.

Fiverr isn’t extremely known worldwide. It started with people being able to offer services for just five dollars.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland