Guest viewing is limited

True Story - Japanese Girls... Be Careful Out There..

basketcase

TAG Member
Reaction score
Japanese girls are interesting.. This should be an entertaining story and I SWEAR to you, its TRUE..

Ok, so I've had this fuck buddy for about 6 years now.. and couple of years ago she calls me up to meet her in (some town) for a week of fun and frolic and muff diving.. Now I know that she's always had this guy that she just LOVED and hey, no problem, doggie? Anyway.. so here we are in the hotel where I've been pounding her out for the past few days and in the middle of having a muff burger she gets a phone call.. Its her LOVE.. she has me stop.. and he's finally asking her to move in with him.. Oh yes, I love you I love you.. blah blah.. Finally hangs up.. She tells me he wants her to move in with him (in another country) and she's so HAPPY.. Now where were we? Back to chewing the muffin please… LOL..

Anyway.. Time comes for her to move and she calls me up.. Can I see you one last time? Sure, so I get on the plane and pop over to Japan for a long weekend to basically do nothing but fuck the shit out of her before she gets on the plane to go to her love.

So now, she gets knocked up and she has moved back to Japan. She's about 6 months preggers and since she knows I am currently in Japan, wants me to come and put a dent in the kids head with my pecker.

lol.. Sorry for being so crude..

So I guess the moral of this story is..
1, I'm glad I'm not the one marrying her.. HAHAHAHA…
2. Japanese girls are great, but be careful.

Sad thing is.. This story is not unique. I've heard of a few other gals who have done basically this same sort of thing. I know one who was banging her boyfriend (not the fiancé) on the eve of her wedding (and continuing thereafter) and I had an old friend call me up a month after she got married to have dinner and pound her out.

Let's say they have their priorities straight. They might think something in the lines of "The one who'll marry you and pay your bills isn't always the best sexual partner, and he will do p4p anyways, so why stay exclusive?"

:joyful:

Reactions: basketcase
Well, this is coherent coherent to me : You don't shit where you eat.
Her lover is the one who kiss her kids for god sake ! gotta stay clean.

At least if the OP gives her a cream pie finish she won't get pregnant again!

Reactions: just4fun
and she's pretty hot BTW.. :) I wouldn't say she's knock-out *beautiful*, but absolutely, very attractive and slender..

Amusingly next month I'll be paying a visit to my ex who I've not seen in a long time since she moved back to Japan. She recently got knocked up and married. Gives me some hope that she might want me to give her one for old times sake and I can cross pregnant woman sex off the list without having been the one to knock her up.

lol.. ya, I'm hoping to cross one off the bucket list for that myself..

i have heard similiar stories.. makes it harder to trust people :(

Reactions: just4fun
Very interesting story! But I don't think this is at all unique to Japanese girls or even guys. I think this happens everyday all over the world, no? Some people prefer monogamy, some not, and some are possibly just sex addicts! ;)

True to an extent. But I think the way Japanese culture has really divorced sex from love makes it much more common here.

2. Japanese girls are great, but be careful.

Basically I am ditto-ing what @Midlife Crisis said.

Why associate her behavior in this case with her nationality rather than, say, her age or her education level or her income or her early childhood family life or her sexual history or whatever? I think many, maybe most, Japanese-gaijin couples are caught it a symmetrical misunderstanding and psychological trap. They try to understand each other waaaay too much in terms of being or not being Japanese rather than as individuals or in terms of other factors. Culture is important of course but so are many many other factors, including ones of individual personality and values.

-Ww

Final year of uni I was living in a hotel and being a bartender.

There was a theater group there one nite also a stag party. The bridegroom met the queen of the stage and slept with him.

Happily married to a woman next day

This is actually a fairly well documented phenomenon and Japanese culture is well known to be a cheating culture. I'm not pulling it out of my ass, I've read about it in tons of places and having studied Japanese culture for almost 40 years.. Just drive by a love hotel (which is the largest business in Japan after the auto industry) at pretty much any time day or night and they'll be packed. Especially around lunch time. The concept of marriage for love is very new here and only since WW2. They don't have that Judeo-christian sex is sinful or sex is only for love BS that infects the west. It simply is missing from their society. I am also not only talking about Japanese-gaijin couples as in the other cases I mentioned one was Japanese only and the other I was the only gaijin she was seeing, she was playing mostly with other J guys not her husband.

:-P

The concept of marriage for love is very new here and only since WW2.

The concept of marriage for love is very new just about everywhere. 100 years ago, women were essentially property in the US. Most places still have either arranged marriages or even in places where women make their own choices, many choose based on their new husband's ability to make an income. It has nothing to do with separating sex from love. It has to do with separating sex and love from marriage.

Let's say she wants the best of both worlds, as most of us do :)
In the process, the more funny situations you create, the better !

Not sure if my head is fully onboard with this level of cheating. I'm no angel, but I tend to consider the "other guy" perhaps a little more than most.

Sure, no strings is nice and fun and if they are in an open relationship then alls good, but actually flying to another country to fuck someone's pregnant girlfriend is crossing a line I would prefer not to.

From my understanding, board threads etc. if you cross that line and he finds out then the shit could really hit the fan and it could cost you a lot more than you bargained for.

When there are so many single women in Tokyo, why complicate things so much.

Reactions: User#6326
I met this married girl over the weekend and we exchanged LINE information... she's educated and about my age and she clearly sees me as her plaything. Nothing much has happened yet, but she lives kinda far from me so she'll likely be one of those weekend or late night rendezvous.

Personally, if they're in a open relationship/marriage... then it's their decision. Her husband knows we met and exchanged LINE information, so..... I don't feel like it's a problem unless she's really hiding it from him in the long run. But she's got no reason to come this far unless.......... :)

lol... she wasn't pregnant when I flew over to say goodbye btw, that was a several years before. Currently I am in Japan for other reasons. I did not come here to see her, that was unplanned... As far as I know they do have an open relationship and I had known her for some 8 years at that point (where I popped over here to say goodbye) much of which they weren't together. However I do still find the entire thing quite odd myself to he honest.. I also did not ask to meet, either time. I was asked. I think it really noils down to her being a bit of a nymphomaniac..

BTW, I just found out one of the other women I mentioned (friend of a friend) just had a kid. From what I hear I *seriously* doubt its her hubby's.. strange goings on..

Kind of ironic seeing as some Japanese can get so freaking about Japanese 'bloodlines'.