Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Trying out JK-style with Hitomi

Elethiomel3

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hitomi / JK-style (http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=5181)

Date of Encounter:
Sept 12, 2017

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min / 32000* +5500 LH 3h

Type/Location:
Love Hotel Delivery

Language Notes:
Almost no English

Details of the Encounter:
Finding myself with some spare time, I decided to try out JK-style for the first time. I'd read some user experiences with them and the ability to (likely) be able to book in English was the deciding factor, really. I expected a good looking girl with mediocre service, and that's more or less what I got.

I first located a decent-looking LH in Ikebukuro (Hotel Areas) and booked a room in late afternoon for 3 hours before calling the shop, so I could have my laptop open while doing so as well. I was lucky enough to get English service right away, but the connection in the hotel room turned out so spotty that the call got cut off 3 times before I got them to call my hotel phone, so I'm glad they didn't give up on me. I was told Hitomi is okay with my nationality (European) and can make it there soon. I had trouble locating her on the large roster, so I OK'd her hoping for the best. I paid 2000 extra for "Cheki" service (which I would come to regret).

I prepared some snacks for her while waiting, and Hitomi arrived in about half an hour, and wow, she was a real looker, in both face and body. 10/10. The blurred pictures don't do justice.

As for the service... well, I said I'd read some user experiences with JK-style, and I wasn't expecting much, but I was still a little disappointed. She started the session very matter-of-factly, coming in and calling the manager without as much as an introduction, and then suggesting she changes into the JK outfit. That more or less set the tone for most of the session.

I'll note that my Japanese is very basic conversational level, just enough to keep things going when the other party speaks no English (like in this case), but it certainly didn't help the situation.

Overall Hitomi was very passive (perhaps to be expected of the service provider in question) and even when I initiated, she only did the bare minimum for most things. Forget DFK, there was barely any FK involved at all, and no skinship outside of the bed play. Even showering was very cursory and barebones, and partially done separately.

Well, after showering, she switched into her JK outfit, and gave me the polaroid to take pictures for the cheki service. Things went really south here, as the camera malfunctioned. It took some attempts to get the first picture taken, even more for the second one... and when I finally got it taken, the picture never came out. I had no clock at hand at the time, but I think she was fighting with the camera for at the very last 20 minutes, calling the manager several times for instructions, before giving up. I'll mention that after the session she called the manager again and I received a 1000 yen discount from 33000 to 32000 jpy since I only got 1 of 2 pictures, but that hardly makes up for the lost time in the middle of the session.

Well, after that we moved into the bed and the actual service started. I most certainly enjoyed Hitomi's perfect body, but again the service itself was very weak. In good news, I didn't need to wear a rubber during the whole session, but that didn't really make up for how unerotic it turned out. I took my time enjoying her body and gave daty, and after some fumbling around she gave me a very quick and cursory bbj, which hardly lasted a minute.

She didn't seem to have any real idea how to proceed, and basically proceeded to sumata me for the rest of the session in various positions (with such gratuitous amounts of lotion that it was hard to feel anything), but it just didn't really click and I ended up giving myself a helping hand and quickly popping on her stomach in the end. Afterwards we had a very short bath together before her phone rang and the time was out. She seemed to appreciate the snacks I'd prepared, and we left together.

While I'm saying the service was overall very weak, I have no complaints against Hitomi herself, she was friendly and seemed to try her best in bed, it just felt like she completely lacked training (including how to set up the mood). I'm not sure how long she's worked at the shop, but from other reviews I've read this does seem to be a common theme with it.

Mixed feelings afterwards.

I did want to try a perfect young body and I got exactly that, so...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Is that final fee correct? Seems like it's missing something
(Delivery, Joining Fee (first time), options and actual play time costs?)

Reactions: MossBoss
It's correct, but I'm not certain how high the specific fees are since they just told me the final sum (originally 33000 including cheki, discounted to 32000 in the end).
Ah, just noticed that part at the end.

I was thinking 27,000 + 3,000 Trans + 2,000 Cheki ... wasn't thinking about the fee change and/or membership fees.

By the way, JK Style is meant to be an amateur service. You have to lead and push things along, guys usually expect these girls need a push or guidance to get things. There are a few girls that know what they are doing and aren't shy to admit it.

Emily comes to mind, but she's been off the schedule since early June 2017. :(

By the way, JK Style is meant to be an amateur service. You have to lead and push things along, guys usually expect these girls need a push or guidance to get things. There are a few girls that know what they are doing and aren't shy to admit it.

Thanks for the clarification. That's more or less what I expected really (though it's not really my thing - I picked the service for the other factors), and I have no issue with it - it was a bigger problem for me that even when I initiated something, she still didn't seem to know what she should be doing and how. But I certainly tried to manage my expectations in this regard and tried to be neutral about it in the review as well. Well, it was a learning experience and if I use their services again I might get more out of it.

glad there are more recent reviews of jk style i plan to try them out when i go japan end of october none of the girls thats been reviewed are the ones i will try to book but still helps thanks
which method did you use to contact them skype?

glad there are more recent reviews of jk style i plan to try them out when i go japan end of october none of the girls thats been reviewed are the ones i will try to book but still helps thanks
which method did you use to contact them skype?
Ah yes, I failed to mention this - I used a Skype phone number (which also means I need internet connection to make calls, and that can sometimes be spotty indoors).

Yeah, one bummer about most of the JK Style reviews is they're so old that a lot of the reported girls aren't even on the roster anymore. Still good info, just would be nice to have a few potential choices ahead of time.

This girl though... when I saw her stock profile photos I didn't think much, but looking at her blog photos... Wow! I see what you mean. She looks the JK part, almost a bit idol-ish. I'm intrigued very much, even if I might have to take the lead almost exclusively from the sound of things. For that body I'll come out of my shell a bit. xD Thanks for your review.

Thanks for the review.

I think it is the price you have to pay when you choose JK-style. When you get a PYT you should lead all the way and forget about a PSE possibility.
On the contrary, if you choose 人妻スタイル, JK-style's sister shop, you will get a mature and experienced woman who may, of course it depends on whom you select, fulfill your wildest dreams.

The last time I met her was May 2017, she told me that she will be working lesser at JK style as it is taking a toll on her. She told me to contact her when I come back to Japan. Not sure if I should be posting this. But, oh wells.

The last time I met her was May 2017, she told me that she will be working lesser at JK style as it is taking a toll on her. She told me to contact her when I come back to Japan. Not sure if I should be posting this. But, oh wells.
There's no negative to posting that -- she's either available or she's not. The problem is that she's got a good reputation and is super popular.. when she does work, she's booked fully in a very short amount of time, if not instantly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Some of these supercute and beautiful girls are very self-concious and know how stunning they look. So, they think, they can cut back on the service, and still be liked. She might be one of them.