Guest viewing is limited

Tsuchiura Adventure?

One Pop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nouvelle Marie- Arisu - http://www.nouvelle-marie-soap.com/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=16295193

Date of Encounter:
May 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes/ ¥18,000

Type/Location:
Sakuramachi Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been studying up about Tsuchiura's Sakuramachi recently and decided to give it a shot as it's not too far of a trip for me and my pocketbook is a little light at the moment. From what I've found online, the area has many different kinds of shops available all in the same area (Soaplands, fashion healths, pinsaros, etc.) that range in price from cheap to moderate. What I am interested in is will any of the shops accept a white foreigner like myself and what are the companions like quality and service wise.

I decided to go on a weekday morning when I thought it might not be so busy and I might get a chance to slip in somewhere. I walked from Tsuchiura station to the Sakuramachi area which only took 5-10 minutes. I arrived at 10 am and many shops were open but I didn't see any touts outside. I started walking into shops that I had my eye on like Gspot, Tiara, Ageha, and Happy Matto Paradise. They all said no to foreigners but they were polite about it and I was able to chat with them and ask them for recommendations.

A nice young guy at Happy Matto left his store and walked with me to help me find a shop. He asked the tout at Nouvelle Marie if they would accept me and he said Okay. Nouvelle Marie's shop was run down and looked to be and old house converted into a Soapland. I'm used to Yoshiwara Soaplands and became a little skeptical of this place, but I wasn't expecting some gorgeous waiting room similar to high class soaps in Yoshiwara , I was up for a little adventure.

Once inside I noticed 3 Japanese customers were waiting in the Living room and started to feel a little more relaxed that this was a legit operation. I was shown 3 cards and I asked which girl was young and slender. The tout recommended Arisu so I chose her for 60 minutes/ ¥18,000. I waited in the living room for about 20 minutes and was called to meet Arisu.

My first impression of her was good , she was young, with a cute little body and her face was kinda cute too. I was satisfied with her looks except her dirty jagged double teeth. Crooked double teeth don't bother me, but dirty looking teeth do. We went upstairs to the bedroom and opened the door and I was slapped in the face by the smell of smoke. This bothers me a little too, but I can get past it. The room itself looked just like a room at a Yoshiwara soap, but hadn't been renovated for 30 years. Everything was old, the bed was so hard, mat was in the room and an old small gold bath tub in the corner.

Next we undressed and Arisu's body was tight, she even had a nice little bubble butt which got me excited for bed play. We then showered and took a bath together and this is where I asked for a kiss to which she agreed. She opened her mouth and DAMN! Her breath was like death! This sucks because everything else about her was good....aarrrggg!

She offered mat play but I opted for the bed. We went to the bed and play started well. She capped me and rode on top which felt really good, she was tight and knew how to move. She leaned forward and laid on my chest as she let out the sweetest sounding, soft moans that were ruined by her rank breath. I decided to try to finish with her mouth as far away as possible from me so I asked for 'baku'. Her bubble butt was great for this and she leaned down and stuck her butt up in the air. I finished with 10 minutes left on the clock, showered , dressed and chatted for a minute. I asked what she does for fun and she replied with, " On my days off I sleep until noon and drink all day." This made me a little sad, but then I just said goodbye and maybe I'll come back which made her happy. I plugged my nose for a goodbye hug and off I went.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sorry for the long post, but it was my first on Tsuchiura's Sakuramachi. I am interested in visiting this area again to find more shops available. I would also love to see Sakuramachi all lit up at night with touts out. I probably won't visit this shop again, it was really run down and I can get better service for the same price at Cream Lemon in Yoshiwara.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking one for the team and living to tell the tale!
Yeah, I was up for a little adventure. I think half the fun for me is exploring and trying something new. I love just wondering the streets, chatting with touts and the excitement of negotiating my way into shops. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I prefer seeing a provider that I know will give me good service , but other times I love the feeling of discovering something new.

Yeah, I was up for a little adventure. I think half the fun for me is exploring and trying something new. I love just wondering the streets, chatting with touts and the excitement of negotiating my way into shops. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I prefer seeing a provider that I know will give me good service , but other times I love the feeling of discovering something new.
Totally understand! I went through a long phase of that in a few areas.

Reactions: MikeH and One Pop
Oooo,,,, Thanks for the review. Just curious, but was there the usual "brush and gargle" ritual before play?

Reactions: One Pop
Totally understand! I went through a long phase of that in a few areas.

For me it seems to go in waves. I might be just repeating a couple of trusted providers for a year and then change to wandering around trying new places. Until I again found a couple of good ones which I tend just repeat. And the cycle goes on :D

For me it seems to go in waves. I might be just repeating a couple of trusted providers for a year and then change to wandering around trying new places. Until I again found a couple of good ones which I tend just repeat. And the cycle goes on :D
Lately I haven't had time or opportunity for either exploration or reliable places. Last few jobs have had me out in the middle of nowhere or around clients in areas where adventuring wouldn't be a good idea.