Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000, 35 min

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was about to go to Tokyo to meet a friend or some of them, then, go to somewhere else to have fun. However, on my way to the train station, I was hit by a car and I got my bicycle completely destroyed. Thank God I can walk.

On my way back from Tokyo, I thought about going to either Yokohama or Kawasaki. However, one shop in Kawasaki where I've been 19 times so far (in the last three months) denied me. I'm Japanese raised in overseas. Have not been speaking Japanese for more than 15 years, and having learned other languages, I think sometimes people notice my speaking is slightly different. I have never had problems walking in into the shop, though. So, I'm not sure whether I will try again or if I will just look for new places in Yokohama (such as Puripuri, Hear and Heart etc) and some other gaijin friendly soaplands, health delivery, esute, pink salons etc in Tokyo.

Now, about the Twin Tail.

Here is their website: http://kamata-twintail.com/home.html

It is located near the Kamata station. Just get out from the West exit (central gate) and go towards one of the main streets up to the northwest. You will see Jonathan's shop. Just pass over and you will see one elevator below "Tenkaippin" (天下一品).

You enter the elevator and press 2F. If it is raining, don't forget to leave the umbrella in the "umbrella box" before entering the shop. Today there were so many foreigners after me who entered and the tenchou started yelling at them. He said in Japanese whether they want to be forbidden or not from entering the shop...

Well, it is very simple. You just enter, pay and he will spray your hands with alcohol. Then, you wait until they call you.

It was my first experience in such places. Mine was located far from the entrance, so, I felt like having a bit more privacy. When people are leaving, they can see you and that made me feel a bit uncomfortable at the beginning.

I tried to concentrate because my leg was and it is still hurting. Hino isn't kawaii, but it compensates on her charisma. We talked for a couple of minutes, then, I started kissing her. She let me touch her and I started masturbating her. She got really wet so easily and it surprised me. I asked her if I could finger her. Then, she smiled and she said "yes". She asked me to take off my pants and started doing a great blowjob. It was better than I expected.

In the end I exploded. I felt relieved after not having sex for a couple of days...

All in all, I think the experience was valuable. I can go there often now. I might try some other places as well, but I will go there regularly from now for many reasons. I like Kamata, I have things to do near that station and I liked the service and the price as well.

PS: After I left the shop, I went to some massage shops. I tried walking around these places:

https://goo.gl/maps/LFwJMqzbFuz

https://goo.gl/maps/UXJr1GyDnYm

https://goo.gl/maps/HjvAt57TFLs

The aforementioned links were posted by another user on TAG. However, I have just had a normal massage by a Chinese woman. It was good, but I thought all or most massage related shops there were offering happy ending. Never mind. I didn't expect anything at all.

Another thing I wanted to know is what are the Chinese woman offering on the streets of Kamata. Are they prostitutes? Are they offering FS or just a normal massage? BJ? Has anyone here tried to approach them and ask? Maybe I will ask tomorrow, if I pass by Kamata.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Are they offering FS or just a normal massage? BJ? Has anyone here tried to approach them and ask?

Yes to all of that. They offer what you are interested in and prepared to pay for. Though I would not take a normal massage from them, would probably be the most disappointing experience.

Most of the time they would bring you to visit another girl though, and not do the deed themselves.

Do you have an idea on the price? I thought about going to Gotanda, but when I read carefully, the Chinese women offer 10k/for an hour (or one shot). I wanted more shots ...

If it is similar price to Gotanda I might try Kamata, instead of going to somewhere in Tokyo

Do you have an idea on the price? I thought about going to Gotanda, but when I read carefully, the Chinese women offer 10k/for an hour (or one shot). I wanted more shots ...

If it is similar price to Gotanda I might try Kamata, instead of going to somewhere in Tokyo

It is 10k for a pop or 40 minutes in both Gotanda and Kamata. In both places the Chinese shops operate pretty much the same way, it's the old wham-bang-thank you ma'am with pretty little cuddling time.

In Gotanda you can get 60 mins for 15k and 80/90 mins for 20k but you would still need to confirm two pops with those. In Kamata it's more freely negotiable but don't expect too much; they want you out of the door and next guy in as fast as possible. Girls need to eat too. :eek:

Hit by a car and destroyed your bicycle?

And then, you dusted yourself off and went on your merry way to have your horns trimmed?

Mercy, what determination!!!

I hope you filed a police report and went to the hospital to get checked out.

I got a huge settlement after a bicycle accident on Enoshima. Of course, mine was a bit more serious than yours. I woke up in a Japanese ambulance suffering a concussion-still have no memory of the accident and a dislocated shoulder.

If you filed a police report and have the driver's info, you can still go to the hospital to document any injury. The driver's insurance will automatically be charged-not yours. The very least you will get is a new bicycle.

Last edited:
If you filed a police report and have the driver's info, you can still go to the hospital to document any injury.

Go to the hospital for as much as a twinge of pain, and go as often as you can. This is the only way to deal with insurance in Japan. At a minimum the insurance coverage will pay you 8,400 yen per hospital visit.

The driver's insurance will automatically be charged-not yours.

Careful on that one - not all hospitals accept that arrangement. I was hit by a car near Ikebukuro a few years back, and Nichidai Hospital near there accepts cash only for insurance cases. Surprising given that it's probably the largest hospital on the north side... You'll still be reimbursed by the driver's insurance, though.

Reactions: MikeH
Go to the hospital for as much as a twinge of pain, and go as often as you can. This is the only way to deal with insurance in Japan. At a minimum the insurance coverage will pay you 8,400 yen per hospital visit.

Careful on that one - not all hospitals accept that arrangement. I was hit by a car near Ikebukuro a few years back, and Nichidai Hospital near there accepts cash only for insurance cases. Surprising given that it's probably the largest hospital on the north side... You'll still be reimbursed by the driver's insurance, though.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I got lucky. My case was an obvious one with serious injuries, lots of CT scans and MRI.

His costs won't be too much, but unless he goes to the hospital and obtains documentation, there's nothing to substantiate an injury.

I learned this the hard way. I was hit by a motorcycle, a few years ago, at an intersection coming from the opposite direction. Luckily, we both had a red light before, so the speed was minimal. I flew up into the air and landed on him. His fault, I was going straight and he turned right and hit me in the middle of the intersection.

I felt fine at the time of the accident. In fact, I was more concerned about him-though he was fine. I picked myself up and continued on my way. My wife had a cow because I did not think to get his info or go to the hospital. She was correct in that some injuries take time to surface.

Reactions: Sudsy
She was correct in that some injuries take time to surface.

Absolutely - nerve damage can take months to show up. Simple whiplash can take a couple of weeks.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hino

Date of Encounter:
04/09

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000, 35 min

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was about to go to Tokyo to meet a friend or some of them, then, go to somewhere else to have fun. However, on my way to the train station, I was hit by a car and I got my bicycle completely destroyed. Thank God I can walk.

On my way back from Tokyo, I thought about going to either Yokohama or Kawasaki. However, one shop in Kawasaki where I've been 19 times so far (in the last three months) denied me. I'm Japanese raised in overseas. Have not been speaking Japanese for more than 15 years, and having learned other languages, I think sometimes people notice my speaking is slightly different. I have never had problems walking in into the shop, though. So, I'm not sure whether I will try again or if I will just look for new places in Yokohama (such as Puripuri, Hear and Heart etc) and some other gaijin friendly soaplands, health delivery, esute, pink salons etc in Tokyo.

Now, about the Twin Tail.

Here is their website: http://kamata-twintail.com/home.html

It is located near the Kamata station. Just get out from the West exit (central gate) and go towards one of the main streets up to the northwest. You will see Jonathan's shop. Just pass over and you will see one elevator below "Tenkaippin" (天下一品).

You enter the elevator and press 2F. If it is raining, don't forget to leave the umbrella in the "umbrella box" before entering the shop. Today there were so many foreigners after me who entered and the tenchou started yelling at them. He said in Japanese whether they want to be forbidden or not from entering the shop...

Well, it is very simple. You just enter, pay and he will spray your hands with alcohol. Then, you wait until they call you.

It was my first experience in such places. Mine was located far from the entrance, so, I felt like having a bit more privacy. When people are leaving, they can see you and that made me feel a bit uncomfortable at the beginning.

I tried to concentrate because my leg was and it is still hurting. Hino isn't kawaii, but it compensates on her charisma. We talked for a couple of minutes, then, I started kissing her. She let me touch her and I started masturbating her. She got really wet so easily and it surprised me. I asked her if I could finger her. Then, she smiled and she said "yes". She asked me to take off my pants and started doing a great blowjob. It was better than I expected.

In the end I exploded. I felt relieved after not having sex for a couple of days...

All in all, I think the experience was valuable. I can go there often now. I might try some other places as well, but I will go there regularly from now for many reasons. I like Kamata, I have things to do near that station and I liked the service and the price as well.

PS: After I left the shop, I went to some massage shops. I tried walking around these places:

The aforementioned links were posted by another user on TAG. However, I have just had a normal massage by a Chinese woman. It was good, but I thought all or most massage related shops there were offering happy ending. Never mind. I didn't expect anything at all.

Another thing I wanted to know is what are the Chinese woman offering on the streets of Kamata. Are they prostitutes? Are they offering FS or just a normal massage? BJ? Has anyone here tried to approach them and ask? Maybe I will ask tomorrow, if I pass by Kamata.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

How many gaijin were at the shop? and why were they getting shouted at? (...umbrellas?)

Thanks for the review, hope you recover from the accident. Look on the bright side - you're alive and got a good bj!
Which shop in Kawasaki that you've been to 19 times denied you?

Today there were so many foreigners after me who entered and the tenchou started yelling at them. He said in Japanese whether they want to be forbidden or not from entering the shop...

There goes the neighborhood

Some do, some don't. The girl on the top floor of https://goo.gl/maps/LFwJMqzbFuz
will massage your balls, but not your dick. All other floors happy ending.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland