60 minutes (¥44,000 with options)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking is always easy with Robo Deri's nice staff on LINE, in mixed Japanese and English. Tyrol is my 5th at Robo Deri, and may be my favorite. Her body will not be for those who don't like skinny, because she is definitely skinny…even a little bony in certain areas. But for me, a skinny guy who loves women to be proportioned to my own body, I love skinny and petite.

Tyrol's body was a little slice of heaven from head to toe. Her eyes are actually quite stunning, and she has big DSL's on a pretty face. She has a few piercings on her face and lips, but they add to the beauty of her face. Her tits are small with nipples that are innies, but pop out into small buttons when they are played with. Her stomach is perfectly flat, with a cut little belly button ring. Her most private area is completely shaved, leading into an equally hairless asshole…which all looks glorious when it is bent over and staring back at you. Her ass is rather flat when she is standing, and her rib and spine bones stick out. She is no super model, but she is very much what I like!

She is very nice, to boot! I requested a Robot Level 3, but she definitely did not start that way. She was very nice and social. After some conversation I asked her if she could "start" the play as a robot, which makes it much easier for me to do things I wouldn't normally do with a lady. She did well as a robot once she started playing…no moving, no talking. I took her clothes off and thoroughly examined every little crevice of her body in various exposed positions. I ate her out in some of the positions as well, and she keeps a clean and tasty taco. Then I ordered her to take off my clothes, sat her on the couch, and slowly tested her Irama skills. I worked up to a very wet, rapid thrusting…and kept this going for a long time in various positions. Slurping and glucking sounds are truly music to my ears. Every now and then I would slowly push to see how deep I could go. I never felt her throat fully open for me, but she could take my smallish cock all the way until my balls where pressed against her chin (or upside down face!). In a word, she was great! And she handled my stamina well. She also smiles a lot…which is very nice. Any time I pulled out and gave her a chance to catch her breath she always looked up at me with a beautiful, slobbery smile.

I finally finished in her mouth. I squeezed every last little drop into her before she displayed my efforts with a wide open mouth. I smiled. She closed her mouth in a gulp, then promptly displayed my final prize of a cumless mouth and tongue. Then she smiled and laughed. I hope I provided her the essential nutrients she needed to continue her evening.
I gave her some omiyage (not a tip…I don't do that) from America, and she seemed genuinely grateful. We chatted a bit, then I walked her to the door and she drifted down the hallway out of my life…until next time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was very pleased with Tyrol. She was very sweet and kind, and in my eyes beautiful. Behind all that she was willing to take it like a (not lady) and fulfill a man's completely unnecessary and ridiculous carnal desires. A+

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

why you say her tits are small bit site said it's an E cup... interesting

why you say her tits are small bit site said it's an E cup... interesting
1692698191452.png

(But especially delivery health website stats...)