90 minutes - ¥16000-¥2000 discount = ¥14000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Following my route of "great value" services I was late for the last train from Yokohama and I found myself stranded in the middle of Ueno.

I had 3 choices:
  • Taxi ¥8000
  • Net Cafe ¥3000
  • Massage...

So we are here and you already know what I choose. So it was almost 2 am after I explored the surroundings and showed up without any appointment to the store. The girls were very nice and I proceeded to show them the discount coupon. I asked: what's the best course and the pointed diamond course.

The shop was deserted but as if it was an emergency room they were open to receive any drunk salary men that don't have where to sleep.

I took a shower and got into the flat mattress, Natsumi, without being disrespectful to her, was the only of the girls that didn't have a nice body neither a good attitude. She was like: "Damm I wanted to go to bed and this guy appeared out of nowhere".

The massage was okay [3/5] nothing special, touchy on the hint spots to let me know this was a special massage and then the it was front time, nothing special, good technique but she didn't let me touch so much and she just reminded me the time. Girl! Like I know when it's a good time to finish, you don't have to remind me, ha. But anyways, after that I showered again got some stretching from her. Felt good and sent my on my way to the exit, where she immediately closed and locked the door leaving me stranded again like a little kitten in the cold and dark part of Ueno. I walked to the station and got home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Only if you are stranded after the last train in Ueno or Akihabara zone, it's a good alternative to spend time until the first train next morning but it's not that cheap as a taxi. So I'll keep this option as a life saver only and not something I would do normally.

Last edited: