Telephone - ueno-diamond.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 Minutes - 14,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been looking for a decent massage and Thai Diamond has popped up a few times on the forums, so I decided to check them out. Called, and made a reservation with Kurumi based totally on looks.

I arrive at the store, pay the fee, and then I'm ushered into a room where I undress, and afterwards I'm guided to a shower. Kurumi looks exactly like her pictures, better even. We have a decent amount of chat back and forth as well.

The massage itself was good, but I didn't feel she was particularly skilled. However she found my knots and did her best at working them out, which is all I really wanted. I've been heading to normal massage places lately (without any happy ending), and the massage here was superior.

A bit after the oil massage started, she started teasing me from behind. At some point she had me lift up my butt so she had access to junior and started working it from behind. I honestly thought I was going to pop a few times, but right as I was getting excited, she'd back down for a minute or two and then start again.

On the flip she sat between my legs and was working me from there. I'd normally had preferred she was at my side as it feels more intimate, but I realize now that from in between my legs it's easier to stimulate my sensitive areas. Just as before, every time I was about to cum, she'd slow down and stop. She clearly knew what she was doing here. When I finally did pop, she went after my head and attacked him like it owed her money.

After I finished she went back to massaging my upper shoulders as well as scalp. I've apparently got a lot of tension in those areas.

I live on the other side of Tokyo, but I'll be coming to this shop from now on. I'll have to try out some of the other girls as well since they sound like they have great massage skills in general.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kurumi was great, and I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Thai Diamond! Glad you had a good time.

Approved: 6/4/2022