Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Unlocked Secrect Character at Ikebukuro Marine Blue

jackoffinthebox

Kirkland Brand Johnny Sins
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Unlocked Secrect Character at Ikebukuro Marine Blue

Soapland Name:
Ikebukuro Marine Blue Honten (1F)

Soapland Provider Name:
Haru

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 21,000 yen 16000+ 5000 gainjin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background about myself to help others with expectations. I am a mid 30s white American who went dressed in office clothes. I am very big guy: 190cm, fairly muscled, and have a shaved head. (I often get turned away due to my look XD)
I speak Japanese fairly fluently and can pass off on the phone as a local(which has helped me at many places).

I had some random time off and was in the area. I checked on this site for some foreign friendly spots and saw Marine Blue. I checked the website and thought it was pretty reasonable(no massive upcharge for foreigners). I figured I would gamble on a walk-in attempt. Usually I call ahead to try and reserve on the phone before they get a chance to see me and say no but this time I didn't want to bother.

I walked up the stairs and talked to the staff at the counter. He asked if I had been before. I lied and said yes, but it had been awhile. (This is my tactic to get better girl selection and treatment but I do not suggest that tactic if you aren't good at winging it). He asked me some small questions, likely checking my Japanese ability. I answered and asked who was available soon. He took out some cards and asked if it was ok to speak only Japanese. I said yes and he added another card to the selection. This drew my attention immediately as it was likely not someone usually ok with foreigners. The staff have new price sheets in japanese and English and the foreigner charge was 5,000 yen. It is also written on the japanese sheet on the wall so expect that upcharge.

I looked at the 4 girls and they all looked pretty cute on the cards(as usual since the places do a great job at that Photoshop). I was again drawn to the bonus card and liked her smile so I decided on Haru.

The staff said it would be 30 minutes and then took me to the smallest waiting room I have EVER seen. Like 4 tiny stools and that is it. Two other gentlemen were there and we barely fit. As I waited I checked their website to see what pictures they had of Haru. Im generally ok with girls not matching their pictures, but I like to prep so the gap doesn't ruin my expectations. Much to my surprise Haru wasn't listed on the website at all. That is common for new recruits or girls that rotate shops a lot so I had to go in blind and just hope the dream wouldn't crash.

When the staff called my number and brought me to the room my worries evaporated in 0.5seconds. Haru cheerfully greeted me with a big hug and the most wonderful smile ever. She is a solid 8/10. Very cute in a girl next door kind of way. Her body is my type: not too skinny, great chest, impossibly smooth skin, and very cute face. Depending on your preference your rating might change, but if you like that neighborhood girl atmosphere she is perfect.

She brought me in and we got undressed quickly. A quick soak in the tub while chatting then moved to the stool. Haru was so genuine while talking. Her smile and laugh literally melted my chest. I knew this was going to be a good day. GFE experience a 10/10.
While soaping me up she got close and she snuck in a kiss. And wow, she likes kissing and it is great. She doesn't smoke and doesn't drink. Her lips and mouth are perfectly soft just and I could have just made out with her for an hour easily. She played with the little fella a bit while kissing and soaping me up. She rinsed me and took me to the bed.

On the bed I barely fit, which made her laugh and she got me fired up with that amazing smile. She straddled me and started kissing and caressing while I explored her body. She started the bbbj which was above average. I'm usually very very picky and ask girls to move on quickly but she had great technique. She didn't neglect the balls and did some gentle sucking while stroking. She licked around the side of a dick near the legs(pro move) and her work on my shaft and head were top notch. I was enjoying a lot the she stopped to put on the condom. While chatting earlier I had mentioned that I tend to last a little long so she was managing time for me to make sure I had time to pop. She didn't say she was doing that but I definitely thought about it afterwards and appreciated it.

We started with her on top and she can move very well. Though I prefer to move myself so I took over after asking what she likes(soft tickles down the middle of the back). So I obliged and started giving her the full length of the junior while supporting her hips and we were grinding pretty heavy. Her voice is really sexy so when she started moaning it definitely raised my excitement. I transitioned to sitting and let her move with me both grinding hard. Her pussy was twitching hard and it was already tight so the feeling was pure Bliss. I picked her up and laid her on her back and asked how deep she wants it. I then started and the buzzer for 10 minutes left went off(that's when I realized how much I appreciated the timing she did for me). I focused in on her amazing face, voice, great voice, super sexy pussy and popped after a few more minutes.
She grabbed me for a hug and kiss after nutting and we spent a minute resting. A super quick shower and then chatted while dressing.
She gave a big kiss and hug goodbye asking to come back soon. Then she grabbed my ass as we walked out and gave me a wink and smile.
Then off I went thoroughly satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If she is available again I will 100% do a longer session now I know the goldmine there.
Haru could easily be working at a much more expensive place so I felt extremely lucky to get the chance to see her.
This was my first time at Marine blue and liked the experience much better than some of the other places I have been in Kawasaki and yoshiwara.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023

There is a Haru listed on Ikebukuro Gold, is she perhaps the one you saw?
Judging by the price and description of the stairs and waiting room, I'm thinking you went to Ikebukuro Gold, AKA マリンブルー池袋北口駅前店. It has the same Marine Blue branding and color as the other stores but it's located closest to the station. I actually made the same mistake just a few days ago. I went there looking for Ikebukuro Marine Blue Honten (1F)... walked out of the station, up a few blocks, and saw the Marine Blue signage a bit earlier than expected. I thought nothing of it and just went up the stairs. After explaining to the tenchou that I'm a foreigner, they swapped to the gaijin course menu which included the 5k tax. So I also thought they raised the gaijin tax, since I was expecting only 2k as per the TAG reviews and the Honten/Bekkan website. Anyway, I later found out that I actually went to Ikebukuro Gold and that the place I was looking for was a couple of blocks further up around a corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I think you went to the former Gold too not the honten? Usually honten is 2000 yen Gaijin tax but the base prices are slightly higher than Gold.

I think you went to the former Gold too not the honten? Usually honten is 2000 yen Gaijin tax but the base prices are slightly higher than Gold.
Ya. You're right. On the website it says 2k tax... not 5k.

Reactions: Maxblack
Correct!

Screenshot_20230919-225301964.jpg

Reactions: Alice and rd1023