Guest viewing is limited

Upcoming Birthday Itinerary; What Would You Do?

Wowzerz

TAG Member
Reaction score
For the first time ever... I'm in a strange place (physically but much more so mentally) and don't 'know what to do'. Help me generate some ideas to ring in my birthday with class and style.

I'll have two free days and be with my Japanese companion the entire time, she made it clear its up to me to decide our itinerary. Anything goes as long as it's in Tokyo (or within ~90 minuites travel time). What do you guys typically do on birthdays? If you had two free days, how would you fill it up?

P.S. Before it's mentioned (because of course it will): Happening Bar is out of the question with this girl. And she's fickle, so I think she'd not be receptive to a surprise threesome with a P4P girl at a love hotel. So, it's probably out of the question (though if any professional girls here would want to try please drop me a PM).

I'll have two free days and be with my Japanese companion the entire time, she made it clear its up to me to decide our itinerary. Anything goes as long as it's in Tokyo (or within ~90 minuites travel time). What do you guys typically do on birthdays? If you had two free days, how would you fill it up?
@Wowzerz What's your budget my friend?

Not counting LV Hotel or travel accommodation or fancy dinner (fancy but not too fancy); I guess under $200 per-person per-day?
For dinner, I considered Ruth Chris Steak House for a nice filet since I enjoy that back in the states and I see there's one in Tokyo. But then I thought that's a very western thing to do; and while in Rome do as Romans do and therefore go to a very Japanese oriented place.

But other than nice breakfast/lunch/dinner.... how to fill the day? We've both done plenty of shopping lately, so that will bore her and I.

Book a room at the Park Hyatt and a table at the New York Bar. The rest will fall in place

Onsen in Hakone, go via Romance Car. She'll love you forever
Was gonna say the same thing.

If you both live in Tokyo, then getting out of town would be the go.
I once went to Yunessun which is OK if you want to be together. You wear a bathing suit.

I'd also consider the Ito & Shimoda areas for an overnight trip.

If she's into Amusement parks then Fujikyu Highland is not too bad. Very scenic as well. Easy access by train or bus from Shinjuku

How old is this girl and what type is she?

Drive out to the mountains and a couple of days at a nice Onsen is usually a winner. If I doubt however and this is probably going to suck for you, take her to Tokyo Disneyland and stay at the resort hotel. I don't know ANY Japanese female who does not get all emotionally wet about TDL.

I'll cut my wrists before I go to Disneyland. Not sure if she's the type for that anyway.

She's 24. She's a Tokyo native, I'm not based there currently... Maybe 'getting out' is better/more interesting for her.

Hakone's a possibility, as I haven't yet been. I haven't done onsen yet either because I'm only interested in a private onsen so we can be naked together (So I can fulfill my onsen with Japanese girl sex fantasy). Otherwise, what's the point if we separate? Onsen must be private, just her and I, for another reason: because my cock will be hard the entire time and there's no hiding it. Walking around public areas at full mast is probably considered poor manners by the Japanese. Haha.

How long does one physically stay in the onsen usually? Probably no more than 30 min? We go to love hotels all the time and always take a long warm luxurious bath together in the big tub's... No more than 15-20 min each time. So, maybe going to onsen bath will feel redundant for us?

What else is there to do in Hakone to kill a day?

I had another idea to visit a Japanese sake or whisky distillery, not sure where the best ones are. I love going to winery's in the US or distillery's in Ireland. Those are fun!

Just read your post again and realized it was YOUR birthday. Forget the TDL idea.

I usually stay overnight in Hakkone. Check in, onsen, sex, relax, explore the area, dinner, onsen again (private one if possible) sex all night long....

Typically people spend about 1 hour in an onsen and the bath in a LH is not the same.

What else is there to do in Hakone to kill a day?
If your girl is fine with physical activity (and neither of you is afraid of heights), Forest Adventure is great to spend 2 or 3 hours. I went there with girls from my shop when we spent a ryokan weekend in Hakone. It's super fun.
And if you end up going to Hakone, you MUST stop at Sagamiya to buy omiyage. Their chestnut pies are amazing.

Reactions: Anna Summer
Was gonna say the same thing.

If you both live in Tokyo, then getting out of town would be the go.
I once went to Yunessun which is OK if you want to be together. You wear a bathing suit.

I'd also consider the Ito & Shimoda areas for an overnight trip.

If she's into Amusement parks then Fujikyu Highland is not too bad. Very scenic as well. Easy access by train or bus from Shinjuku

I agree with Kegger on all but Yunessun. Gomen nasai, but I found it hokey and tacky. Of course, I've been to some fantastic onsens, so that perspective should be taken into account.

Sexy massage? If yes, we go

Sorry, it doesn't includes happy ending but you can ask your girlfriend
to do more than that after massage.
That's another benefit to have attached hotel room to massage room.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry, it doesn't includes happy ending but you can ask your girlfriend
to do more than that after massage.
That's another benefit to have attached hotel room to massage room.
Well, I was interested in a happy ending for Ms. Bear-san. If she's happy, I am happy

Reactions: Anna Summer