Update: 25 yr old Asian man now single

RizzardofOz

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just got out of an 11 yr old relationship and want to make an updated post of what I've done so far this past week.

Now, before this week, I've only had just one partner. So sex and kissing from only 1 girl. So I wanted to make up for lost time! Ive visited Club Amour and a certain pink saloon in Kyobashi multiple times. I went from zero to hero in the smooching department! I kissed more beautiful women than a prince at a frog convention. Still, I haven't gotten sex yet but just everything else.

Who knew a week of wild romance could be more addictive than eating a bag of potato chips in one sitting? I ended up spending ¥106,500 for these mind-blowing experiences. And now, as my vacation comes to an end, I'm feeling a bit of a roller coaster of emotions. I'm over the moon that I had these unforgettable encounters, but there's a tinge of loneliness and sadness creeping in. I couldn't snap a selfie with the lovely ladies, and their faces are becoming fuzzy memories. It's like they're turning into ethereal creatures from a dream I can barely remember.

But I'm off to Matsushima Shinchi, ready to soak up every last drop of this wild ride. Although, I know full well that when I board that plane back home, I'll be struck by a cocktail of emotions. It's like saying goodbye to a buffet of pleasures, knowing I'll be back to my mundane life. It's a mixture of depression and gratitude, like getting dumped on your birthday but still getting a slice of cake.

I've got a single review pending. The admins will probably upload it in a few months. During my flight home, I'll be writing posts about each encounter.

I'll be walking around Matsushima Shinchi tomorrow, if any of you want to tag along, lmk.