Guest viewing is limited

Upload pictures

Carla Suarez

Spanish Companion
Reaction score
Hi, I have added some pictures to my advertisement (it's still under revision) from my IPad (for some reason some are jpg and other png) but the size on some is huge. How can I resized to do them smaller?

Thank you for your help.
Carla

If you don't have Photoshop you can use the basic "paint" software on windows.
you just have to open the pic and then use the button "resize"

Reactions: Carla Suarez
If you don't have Photoshop you can use the basic "paint" software on windows.
you just have to open the pic and then use the button "resize"

And if you have an actual computer (see my avatar image), you can use the basic Preview software. :D

-Ww

Reactions: impish
while typing the word "windows" I was expecting someone to react :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Hello Titty!!

But I have to confess I am an Apple addict as Wwanderer, haaaha Windows died for me looooong time ago ‍
But my lack of skills with computers and internet in general made me not worthy to own a Mac ... I know.

So Ww, basic preview software? Ummmm ...

Thanks Hello Titty!!

But I have to confess I am an Apple addict as Wwanderer, haaaha Windows died for me looooong time ago ‍
But my lack of skills with computers and internet in general made me not worthy to own a Mac ... I know.

So Ww, basic preview software? Ummmm ...

There is a piece of software that comes with the mac called "Preview" that is used for viewing images, PDFs etc.. It has the ability to resize images.

https://www.cnet.com/news/resize-photos-for-free-with-apples-preview/

Ahhhhh yes! It's the software who opens the pics (like Paint) but I was planning to do it from my phone or even IPad (my Mac it's almost dead "after drink " a tall caffè latte I hardly use it lately.
Thanks for the link! It helps a lot (for a clumsy)
:)

Reactions: Wwanderer
Ahhhhh yes! It's the software who opens the pics (like Paint) but I was planning to do it from my phone or even IPad (my Mac it's almost dead "after drink " a tall caffè latte I hardly use it lately.
Thanks for the link! It helps a lot (for a clumsy)
:)

OK, so if you want to do it from your iPad, changing the size may be difficult. While you can crop the photo, scaling it down to a different size I don't think is an option. I'll look around and see if I can find an option for that for you...

OK, so if you want to do it from your iPad, changing the size may be difficult. While you can crop the photo, scaling it down to a different size I don't think is an option. I'll look around and see if I can find an option for that for you...

This application looks promising, not sure if it's available on the iTunes store in your registered country.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/image-size/id670766542?mt=8

@Carla Suarez - @impish and @e-smile have done my work for me above, but if you are still having problems, there are a couple of other options:

- There are photo resizers available on the web; just google "online photo resizer". Note that some of these services might retain copies of the photos you upload for resizing; I have no info on how common that might be.

- If you don't have some huge number of photos to process, you could very likely ask some customer or guy (including guys here, including me for that matter) to do it for you. Again there is a chance of them retaining copies, but of course if they are photos you are going to post anyway, it would be easy enough for lots of people to grab copies.

-Ww

Thanks Wwanderer,

They have been very helpful @e-smile @impish :kiss: (but I didn't try yet) I just want to resized the pics I add to the advertisement (instead of open them I would prefer they appear in the ad, on similarly size. If any of you have free time for sure I will be very grateful! (Anyway I try to add again pics but can't modify the ad so probably should upload a new one , not sure)

The question is.. why if all the pics are selfies made with same iPhone, how is possible some are jpg others png and so different sizes? Has no sense for me :(

Thanks Wwanderer,

They have been very helpful @e-smile @impish :kiss: (but I didn't try yet) I just want to resized the pics I add to the advertisement (instead of open them I would prefer they appear in the ad, on similarly size. If any of you have free time for sure I will be very grateful! (Anyway I try to add again pics but can't modify the ad so probably should upload a new one , not sure)

The question is.. why if all the pics are selfies made with same iPhone, how is possible some are jpg others png and so different sizes? Has no sense for me :(
I can resize the pics for you and host them in a image hosting site to give you the link with the proper tags to insert in your message.
Do you want that with the same pics you posted ?
Is there a specific size you'd like for the pics ?

I can resize the pics for you and host them in a image hosting site to give you the link with the proper tags to insert in your message.
Do you want that with the same pics you posted ?
Is there a specific size you'd like for the pics ?

Really? ❤️ Yes same pics. Not sure how size is regular, but something I can post in here that looks fine, less than 100 Kb ?

In exchange of your help and kindness I will send you a special pic just for you Thanks @e-smile

Reactions: e-smile
Yep but he was the only one to offer firmly soooo he is the winner :) and now has his reward for being so kind @Wwanderer
A private picture just for his eyes (and the only one who has seen my eyes)