90 Minutes for 11,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
Thanks to everyone who wrote prior reviews, made it very easy and seamless to book and find the shop.

Confirming that the shop is all Chinese and they speak it. Did my phone booking in Chinese, though I initially tried English and was immediately hit with "No English" (my guess is it'd be difficult to book with only English).

Made a reservation with Yuna and showed up at the scheduled time. Front desk lets you in, offers you some tea, quickly confirms your selection, and you make payment in the small waiting room.

Afterwards, front desk will take you to one of the small curtained rooms in the back. Once you're there, you can immediately get comfortable, start undressing, and throw on a towel if you want.

Overall, I vibed with Yuna and her service/attitude were great. I won't write too much on the actual treatment itself and will direct you to @SoFreshSoClean's review.

Maybe I went in with expectations too high, but this is how I'd split my ratings:
Shower table tease - 8/10
Massage - 7/10
Oil (ending) - 7/10

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
However, considering the affordable price point, overall would still recommend and give it a 9/10 for really solid value. Will likely go back and see how Yui is.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

I was excited to read about Yuna (her schedule has been more limited lately), only to be told to check my own review ahah flattering, albeit a tad bit lazy my man :ROFLMAO:

I visited Yuna recently. For ¥10,000 you get a 90-minute flitratious table shower, good massage, and a tank draining happy ending. No touching and her clothes are on the whole time. Still, that draining was pretty awesome.

Well worth the price.

Reactions: SoFreshSoClean