Guest viewing is limited

Version 3 doesn't ask for two FA

Will check. I see your account has it enabled… but you can login without it?

I can’t tell which type you are using, let me know if token, email, etc.

Will check. I see your account has it enabled… but you can login without it?
Yes I can login without using the authentication code. The login page doesn't ask for it. This is the case for both mobile and PC. I'm using Google Authenticator app.

Yes I can login without using the authentication code. The login page doesn't ask for it. This is the case for both mobile and PC. I'm using Google Authenticator app.
Thanks for the feedback. Will check and get back to you. It will be a bit later since I’m away from my house.

Quick update: On my own account, I cannot login without 2FA and my OTP app (Authy). I will have to look at this in more detail to see what your specific issue is.
I am sorry for the trouble, but we'll figure it out.

I did expect some the old auth to break, but just wasn't sure until more people were on the site and actually using it.

Can you go here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/account/security and clear all of your sessions, logout and confirm one more time that 2FA is skipped in your case?
If in fact it does not ask you for 2FA, please delete your key and create a new one and let me know if that works.

I'm wondering if you have 'trusted devices' set which would skip the 2FA requirement.

Aha, that's it. I tried using Incognito mode and now it is asking for 2FA. Got another problem that it asks for authentication to be done at the phone and then it couldn't see the PC for some reason. In any case that's my problem not the site, so all good with my issue.

Thank you.

Aha, that's it. I tried using Incognito mode and now it is asking for 2FA. Got another problem that it asks for authentication to be done at the phone and then it couldn't see the PC for some reason. In any case that's my problem not the site, so all good with my issue.

Thank you.
I'm aware of the pop-up in some circumstances, I'm looking into part of that.
Thanks for your confirmation on the additional test via incognito mode.