http://www.i-rlx.info/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 11,000

Type/Location:
Chinese Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I had some time on my hand on a Saturday afternoon. Really hoping for a decent massage with a little fun so decided to head over to Charlotte in Ikebukuro. Didn’t call beforehand and decided to just take my chances since I didn’t know most of the girls on the schedule that day.

Get there and the older Mama-San greeted me at the entrance. I asked if any girls available and she told me just one so paid the fee and was led to the room. Basic setup with around 5 small rooms. The standard open ceiling with curtain for a door. Futons on the floor. Nothing fancy but clean enough. Basically you can hear most of what goes on next door.

Took off my clothes and then Erika came in. I feel that she is cuter than her photo and has a friendly personality. Very slim and wears a neglige type dress that shows some nice cleavage. Speaks Japanese well enough and seems to speak some English but said her Japanese is much better than her English. I spoke with her in Japanese. Assume she speaks Vietnamese and doesn’t seem to know Chinese.

There was a wait for the table shower so she started with a massage. Good pressure and better than average. Started at the shoulders and worked her way down. Lots of teasing between the legs.

Shower opened up and she led me to the shower room. Nice table shower and she thoroughly washed both sides.

Back to the room to finish the massage. She used powder on the back which was a nice change from oil. Very relaxing and she spent plenty of time on the important areas.

The flip and she went to work on a very good HE. Unfortunately I don’t last long enough to fully enjoy, but she made sure every lost drop was released. She did allow some roaming of the hands over her clothes. Cleaned me up and then I went to take a shower by myself. There is a separate shower stall besides the table shower room. There was still a little time left so she gave a nice shoulder massage to finish.

All in all a great experience. There was another thread about Vietnamese providers so decided to put this out there. Erika is young, cute, slim, and friendly. She said she is here studying Japanese but plans to go back to Vietnam to start her own import/export business. Said she is only available afternoons on weekdays and some Saturdays.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’ve used this shop many times over the years. Never really had a bad experience, but definitely service will vary by girl. Has been quite a bit of turnover so don’t know many of the girls currently on the roster. Was very glad to meet Erika and will definitely go back to see her again.

Only other girl I know on the roster is Naomi. Probably a little older in her late 30’s. Gives a good massage. Good Japanese and very talkative. Also allows some touching.

Thanks for the report!

Approved: 8/8/2019

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Erika

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:

90 minutes 11,000

Type/Location:
Chinese Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese

So I had some time on my hand on a Saturday afternoon. Really hoping for a decent massage with a little fun so decided to head over to Charlotte in Ikebukuro. Didn’t call beforehand and decided to just take my chances since I didn’t know most of the girls on the schedule that day.

Get there and the older Mama-San greeted me at the entrance. I asked if any girls available and she told me just one so paid the fee and was led to the room. Basic setup with around 5 small rooms. The standard open ceiling with curtain for a door. Futons on the floor. Nothing fancy but clean enough. Basically you can hear most of what goes on next door.

Took off my clothes and then Erika came in. I feel that she is cuter than her photo and has a friendly personality. Very slim and wears a neglige type dress that shows some nice cleavage. Speaks Japanese well enough and seems to speak some English but said her Japanese is much better than her English. I spoke with her in Japanese. Assume she speaks Vietnamese and doesn’t seem to know Chinese.

There was a wait for the table shower so she started with a massage. Good pressure and better than average. Started at the shoulders and worked her way down. Lots of teasing between the legs.

Shower opened up and she led me to the shower room. Nice table shower and she thoroughly washed both sides.

Back to the room to finish the massage. She used powder on the back which was a nice change from oil. Very relaxing and she spent plenty of time on the important areas.

The flip and she went to work on a very good HE. Unfortunately I don’t last long enough to fully enjoy, but she made sure every lost drop was released. She did allow some roaming of the hands over her clothes. Cleaned me up and then I went to take a shower by myself. There is a separate shower stall besides the table shower room. There was still a little time left so she gave a nice shoulder massage to finish.

All in all a great experience. There was another thread about Vietnamese providers so decided to put this out there. Erika is young, cute, slim, and friendly. She said she is here studying Japanese but plans to go back to Vietnam to start her own import/export business. Said she is only available afternoons on weekdays and some Saturdays.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
I’ve used this shop many times over the years. Never really had a bad experience, but definitely service will vary by girl. Has been quite a bit of turnover so don’t know many of the girls currently on the roster. Was very glad to meet Erika and will definitely go back to see her again.

Only other girl I know on the roster is Naomi. Probably a little older in her late 30’s. Gives a good massage. Good Japanese and very talkative. Also allows some touching.

Ikebukuro is a bit out of the way for me but this sounds like a fantastic way to blow a hundred bucks. I generally avoid Chinese joints (unless I'm severely intoxicated) as the up-sell gets very old (and sometimes gets me in trouble) but I'd definitely be down for some fun time with a Vietnamese girl who, for once, wasn't trying to punch or stab me. Thanks for the awesome review.

I’ve been to this place numerous times over the past few years and can’t remember ever having an up sell. Yeah, the service varies by provider but always a HE. If you’re looking for BJ or FS then this probably isn’t the place for you. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but definitely not the norm. Usually get the 90 or 120 minute course so not sure about the service for 60 minute course.

I’ve been to this place numerous times over the past few years and can’t remember ever having an up sell. Yeah, the service varies by provider but always a HE. If you’re looking for BJ or FS then this probably isn’t the place for you. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but definitely not the norm. Usually get the 90 or 120 minute course so not sure about the service for 60 minute course.

My ideal routine would be a table wash, followed by some sudsy fun with a naked therapist and a firm-handed HE, followed by a rinse off then back to the room for a skilled massage. I always enjoy my massage so much more after I've blown my load. AR/AF USED to be pretty close with certain girls (who would happily jerk me off in the initial shower) but now that they're going legit (for now) the closest thing is Tonbo...but last time I got an awful, painful massage. That, and I don't particularly like how Koreans like to babble away while they're washing/scrubbing me. I can't enjoy my balls being washed if I'm having to speak a second language at the same time. Emi at AR/AF was perfect.

I may just sample Thai Jai Dee in Okachimachi since I'm always lurking in the area during my initial trip. Place looked nice and classy and it's a confirmed, but clothed, massage and HE joint.

My ideal routine would be a table wash, followed by some sudsy fun with a naked therapist and a firm-handed HE, followed by a rinse off then back to the room for a skilled massage.

You’ll get most of that but not the naked therapist. Unfortunately the girls keep their clothes on here. It’s possible to let the hands do a little roaming with some of the girls but doubt you would get any of them fully naked.

I do miss those Korean shops where the girl would get naked during the shop. Guess I need to head over to Okachimachi.

I may just sample Thai Jai Dee in Okachimachi since I'm always lurking in the area during my initial trip. Place looked nice and classy and it's a confirmed, but clothed, massage and HE joint.
Was as Thai Aroma Massage a few nights ago. They share quite a few girls. I had Ai, and she was pretty good.

Good wash and massage, got the job done with the HE, and allowed a bit of boobie play.

Was as Thai Aroma Massage a few nights ago. They share quite a few girls. I had Ai, and she was pretty good.

Good wash and massage, got the job done with the HE, and allowed a bit of boobie play.

Yeah, from what I understand they're all sister shops but Jai Dee is closest to the ramen shop I'm planning to hit so I thought I'd stop there first. For the price I don't think you can go wrong.

You’ll get most of that but not the naked therapist. Unfortunately the girls keep their clothes on here. It’s possible to let the hands do a little roaming with some of the girls but doubt you would get any of them fully naked.

I do miss those Korean shops where the girl would get naked during the shop. Guess I need to head over to Okachimachi.

That's why I was so pissed when Wing Okachimachi closed down. There was some very decent talent working there, and I got a peek at a few of the girls working their clients in the nude on my way to the shower. I've had great times at Tonbo and bad times at Tonbo, but overall they weren't too bad. I may just try them all and see what difference a year makes.

Reactions: Acid Burn
That's why I was so pissed when Wing Okachimachi closed down. There was some very decent talent working there, and I got a peek at a few of the girls working their clients in the nude on my way to the shower. I've had great times at Tonbo and bad times at Tonbo, but overall they weren't too bad. I may just try them all and see what difference a year makes.

Wing got closed?!!!
That place is always my fallback if I party in that area. Haven't been there for a while. What a shame. Any good recommendation for korean MP like wing?

Wing got closed?!!!
That place is always my fallback if I party in that area. Haven't been there for a while. What a shame. Any good recommendation for korean MP like wing?

Yep, Wing is gone, last I checked. Best bet now for similar service is Tulip. And even that might have fallen to the recent raids. One of us needs to do some recon in Okachimachi. Seems like all the go-to joints are disappearing as the Olympics draws closer.

At least there's one thing you can't blame on Trump.

Reactions: bichan2
Also Hannah at Charlotte gives very good massage with HE. :)

Yep, Wing is gone, last I checked. Best bet now for similar service is Tulip. And even that might have fallen to the recent raids. One of us needs to do some recon in Okachimachi. Seems like all the go-to joints are disappearing as the Olympics draws closer.

At least there's one thing you can't blame on Trump.
Tulip Is still in business. Was just there last week. Had Momo. Got a good Korean scrub and a very decent massage as well as a good happy ending. Though the age says that she’s in her 20s add a few years to that as she’s in her late 30s

Tulip Is still in business. Was just there last week. Had Momo. Got a good Korean scrub and a very decent massage as well as a good happy ending. Though the age says that she’s in her 20s add a few years to that as she’s in her late 30s

Do they still get nude for the HE portion? And is the massage the standard walking on your back or more of a hand massage? I swear, I thought the girl at Tonbo bruised a rib last time as she wasn't particularly light.

Do they still get nude for the HE portion? And is the massage the standard walking on your back or more of a hand massage? I swear, I thought the girl at Tonbo bruised a rib last time as she wasn't particularly light.
Yes they still get nude. And the massage is also both standard hand massage and also walking on the back. Which for me was good all around. I was surprised because most of the time that I get when I go to these type places it’s a half job. What is this way I will go back again and will in the future.

Yes they still get nude. And the massage is also both standard hand massage and also walking on the back. Which for me was good all around. I was surprised because most of the time that I get when I go to these type places it’s a half job. What is this way I will go back again and will in the future.

Sounds good, I'll have to check it out, finally. Every time I go to that building I get distracted and end up wasting money elsewhere.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Erika

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:

90 minutes 11,000

Type/Location:
Chinese Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Nice review I live close to Ikebukuro so I’m working about mp’s and soapland in that area never been to a soapland so I’m wondering where would be a good place to go.