http://kamata-vg.com/home.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000 yen - 35 min

Type/Location:
Shop Location - Kamata

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
I went up the elevator around 9:30-ish and accidentally pressed the button for Twintail which is still closed. On the next floor was Virtual Generation. I showed the tencho the renewal anniversary coupon on their website which gives a 2000 yen discount during all times of the day. (I'm not sure if he was the tencho or just an attendant, but I'll just be referring to him as the tencho for this review)

Let me preface this by saying, I'm half-Japanese with some Western features. My Japanese is around the N2 level, but since I wasn't raised speaking Japanese due to my Japanese parent passing when I was really young, so I learned it all on my own and still can't speak it as naturally as some other half or mixed Japanese. The tencho was really hesitant to let me in and kept on asking, "Are you really half?" He finally just let me in and gave me the side eye. He really tried to push me to nominate someone but I said I'll leave it up to the tencho. As he walked me over to the booth he was really adamant about the rules telling me there was no intercourse and no sumata... twice as if I was a little kid. He sprayed my hands with some sort of liquid, brought me Oolong tea and sat me in a booth that was like a very small, leather, square bed. He then again instructed me to read all of the rules on the wall... and told me this in Japanese twice yet again.

For the sake of this review, I'd prefer not to share the name of the girl I met just because I know that some Japanese on other forums visit TAG can be a bit xenophobic about getting a girl has serviced someone that's a foreigner or not fully Japanese (and I'd really like to mess up her career). She came by, greeted me and shared some conversation about what I was doing in the area. She was pretty cute and was definitely younger than 25.

She started off by wiping me down and gently riding my lap while deep french kissing me. She disrobed and she had the cutest, small perky tits. Once it came to the main attraction, she started off very gently and then started working me at a very nice pace. She played with my balls while giving a nice wet blowjob. I indulged in a bit of light touching, licking, and gentle fingering while she sucked on me. Her technique was decent and but could use some direction. Occasionally, I guided her about what I liked about what she was doing.

I don't know about you guys but rather than talking, I like to give my girl a nice, quiet, gentle moan while she's sucking me just so she knows that I like what she's doing and to keep going. While pink salons aren't known for their great privacy, the tencho came by my booth checked in for like 2 seconds and then as he walked back and I could hear him saying something along the lines of, "He keeps going, 'Ah, ah'". I don't think anyone likes being judged in middle of the act but it just made it that harder to pop on top of the already unwelcome feeling I had there.

I did finally pop within the time limit and as with any pink salon ending she wiped me off, spat off to the side in a towel, and got herself ready. She gave me a discount coupon along with some dates about when she'll be working and instructed me about when her time of the month would be. She held my hand, walked me to the elevator, and waved me goodbye.

If the interaction with the tencho wasn't enough, I had a really awkward experience at this elevator. Around the time I left, I guess some kids upstairs had something going and each time the elevator came to that floor it was completely packed with little elementary school kids staring at me and/or sometimes mistakenly getting off on the wrong floor.. This must have happened at least 3-4 times with only kids or a mix of kids and adults. I could hear the staff talking off to the side saying that I still haven't left yet and an attendant kept on coming out to check on if I'd left making me feel only more anxious. I had asked if there were stairs available, to which he replied that there were not.

Finally, I crammed myself into an elevator with some women who were probably with the kids in the prior elevators. As soon as I got to the first floor, all of those same people in the elevators prior were all waiting downstairs outside the elevator. As a result, I just tried to get my ass out of there and to the train station quickly.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'm going to admit the service was decent, the girls were cute, and price was good especially with the renewal anniversary discount, but for the sake of the uncomfortable environment I wouldn't recommend it. I could probably return a bit easier with the discount coupon from her and I'm willing to give it another chance, but as of right now I think this has been one of my most unpleasant experiences with a pink salon. There's the possibility this could have just been an off visit, but after this experience I'd just rather give somewhere else a shot.

In my honest opinion, if you're half or a foreigner I'm pretty sure you're going to get either relatively rude service or your entry denied. If you're Japanese or some sort of Asian with near native Japanese skills and you're interested, then by all means come here. But if you're Japanese or Asian with really good Japanese, you've got so many more options in terms of shops, websites, and options for a pink salon experience.

I am probably going to try elsewhere for the time being.

Sometimes it's better not to understand what's being said about you. And I love the amusingly slow exit! Hard to look anonymous squeezed into an elevator. But thanks, your story made me laugh. :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
lmao the tencho (or whoever it was) came checking? XD That would've put me off big time.. why would he decide to interrupt a very intimate moment

And yeah, sometimes ignorance is bliss. That walk of shame (idk what else to call it) makes it a bit awkward but unless you frequent about that area, just know that chances are you'll never see them ever again and even if you do, they probably won't recognize/remember you

Haha that’s really awkward! Hey kids I just got a BJ. What’s a BJ Onisan?

While reading, I was marveling at the very adept satire describing the plight and posts of nihon-noobs. Loved the "Virtual Generation" joint, which I thought was a great made-up name for establishments sought out by Generation Google Maps.

Then, I realized that it's all real. I am very distraught.

Last edited:
While reading, I was marveling at the very adept satire describing the plight and posts of nihon-noobs, especially the "Virtual Generation" joint, which I thought was a great made-up name for establishments sought out by Generation Google Maps.

Then, I realized that it's all real. I am very distraught.
If life imitates art then what is art supposed to imitate?

a few years ago there was a pink salon I went to that was gaijin friendly and suddenly it changed to no gaijins, but without knowing it changed policies I went in as usual (I'm Asian and can speak N2) and picked the 3-girl rotation course. The first girl I had I told her I was a foreigner, and between the first and second girl interval, the shop staff came up to me to "confirm" my nationality, it was the most awkward situation because I was naked in the booth and these guys come up and start questioning me! Then the staff went away and had some meeting, then came back and said "we'll let you play this time, but you're not allowed to come back next time". I said "ok" and was thinking I was going to receive really bad service from the next 2 girls! However to my surprise both girls knew it was going to be my last time at this shop and they tried their best and gave me really good sevice! on my way out the staff even thanked me lol

Went to VG earlier this evening. Tencho asked me something in Japanese, I said i don’t speak the language. The young man looked at me for a few seconds then blurted, “Only Japanese.”

Was walking back and got stopped by a female Chinese tout who asked me something in Japanese as well. I replied in Mandarin cos I heard her using it with her friend earlier and she went, “Oh, you’re from China? Never mind.” She then proceeded to ignore me when I asked if there’s anything on offer.

Oh Kamata, you’ve left me with blue balls. Take me back to Gotanda!

(BTW I’m Asian but not from China though.)

Oh Kamata, you’ve left me with blue balls.

I give it to you, that does take some effort. I mean leaving Kamata with blue balls, I've never managed to do that yet. :eek::p

You should have gone to the other side of the tracks. Though many places in there are Japanese only too at least a couple of one will try to drag you in and drain both your wallet and your balls.

Admittedly Kamata is not so foreigner friendly as Gotanda but 10 to 12 thousands should get you FS every time.

All’s not lost - I did leave with a full tummy of gyu don and hot soba and one tout finally offered 3000 yen for 30 min massage.

Not sure if she was gonna be the SP cos she didn’t reply when I asked. I wasn’t gonna take the risk cos let’s just say she wasn’t up to standard in the looks department even at 2am.

Do these touts operate the same way as the Gotanda ones and are solely in charge of leading you to the establishment or are they the SP themselves?

I noticed quite a few other female touts on the way back but all gave me the cold shoulder as I walked past. I guess the weather isn’t the only thing that is freezing this evening.

a few years ago there was a pink salon I went to that was gaijin friendly and suddenly it changed to no gaijins, but without knowing it changed policies I went in as usual (I'm Asian and can speak N2) and picked the 3-girl rotation course. The first girl I had I told her I was a foreigner, and between the first and second girl interval, the shop staff came up to me to "confirm" my nationality, it was the most awkward situation because I was naked in the booth and these guys come up and start questioning me! Then the staff went away and had some meeting, then came back and said "we'll let you play this time, but you're not allowed to come back next time". I said "ok" and was thinking I was going to receive really bad service from the next 2 girls! However to my surprise both girls knew it was going to be my last time at this shop and they tried their best and gave me really good sevice! on my way out the staff even thanked me lol

LOL! The first time I went to a Pink Salon it was so funny! I was extremely nervous and the 2 guys at the front desk were extremely suspicious about my nationality. My parents are both Japanese (born and raised) but I was born and raised abroad. My Japanese language skills have improved with time but you could tell by my accent that I am not a native Japanese speaker.
I explained to the guys that I am Japanese but I was raised in USA. I showed them my Japanese passport and they let me in, but I didn't have the chance to choose the girl. I was expecting the ugliest and nastiest girl ever, for my surprise they sent me a "half Japanese half Thai" girl. Wao! She was a bomb! She already knew that I wasn't the typical Japanese guy, even asked me how long I was going to stay in Japan and from what part of America I was.

I got a member's card and discount of 1,000 yen for the next time I visit that place.

I can't imagine like being in the middle of the action or in between girls and the guys come to ask me questions.

Dude, if I was in your situation, I believe I couldn't get my "guy" up again. That awkward situation could give me a temporary erectile dysfunction.

I give it to you, that does take some effort. I mean leaving Kamata with blue balls, I've never managed to do that yet. :eek::p

You should have gone to the other side of the tracks. Though many places in there are Japanese only too at least a couple of one will try to drag you in and drain both your wallet and your balls.

Admittedly Kamata is not so foreigner friendly as Gotanda but 10 to 12 thousands should get you FS every time.

Really? I like the west side better.

I was on the west side too. It definitely looked like there were more touts on the street, even on one of the side lanes directly opposite VG.